Wikiwriters Entry : <death Band>
OrganisedConfusi...
May 15 2008, 04:37 PM
GMC:er
I hope you like my article

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/index.php/Death

Please be gentle. It is my first and took me ages.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 15 2008, 05:27 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Great job! That gets you a 5, and puts you in the lead smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 15 2008, 05:51 PM
Now i just need to find sometime to do some more biggrin.gif. It was quite fun actually. I might go through later and change my awful english lol. The very first line is awful enough. smile.gif i have 4 more planned. 2 more bands and 2 gear.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
axelsson
May 15 2008, 06:39 PM
omg so long! It'll be impossible to get a 5 after you tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
May 15 2008, 07:06 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Excellent content OC, you`ve really set the bar here with this one I feel, nice one! smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 15 2008, 07:09 PM
The only problem is I started with the band I know most about lol. I'm screwed now biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Fran
May 15 2008, 07:42 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Great article O.C.!

I will have to check some songs from that band now wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
May 15 2008, 07:45 PM
Learning Tone Master
Damn! You reviewed every single album! How are we supposed to compete with that? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ZakkWylde: May 15 2008, 07:46 PM

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 15 2008, 07:51 PM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ May 15 2008, 07:45 PM) *
Damn! You reviewed every single album! How are we supposed to compete with that? biggrin.gif

Those are quotes about the album that I have put who they are by under. My thoughts are at the bottom on stand out tracks smile.gif I just wanted to make the article as complete as possible which for a band having 7 albums is hard and long.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Canis
May 15 2008, 09:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
You really did your homework ^^ Great job =D

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:35 AM