No Guitar Genre's
Mertay
Feb 16 2020, 08:31 AM
GMC:er
I listened to this song;

Then noticed I didn't hear electric guitar in a synthwave song before, same goes for EDM. Funny thing is many bands (linkin park for example) got very successful combining electronica with rock. Made me think there's still room for creativeness even in well known (or even old) genre's today.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Potsau
Mar 11 2020, 07:42 PM

I want to leave you this Wolfenstein the nw order here. This is imho the best valuable game intro of all games I played. Its right the thing you should feel while playing the story. In an alternative dystopian hystorical changed world.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 11 2020, 07:54 PM
That game had killer music!! Anyone who has not played it, it's worth a rental at least! I loved that game and played through twice just to hear the music again. That's some of the best game music i've heard in a while.

Her is another example of synthwave making it in to games. This is not nearly as dark or nearly as cool as the one you shared. But it's a good example of synth wave showing up in the darndest places. Despite getting no radio/airplay, it's become a genre and is growing like a weed!

Anyone else notice synthwave popping up other places?

QUOTE (Potsau @ Mar 11 2020, 02:42 PM) *

I want to leave you this Wolfenstein the nw order here. This is imho the best valuable game intro of all games I played. Its right the thing you should feel while playing the story. In an alternative dystopian hystorical changed world.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:24 PM