> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

smokeandmirrors - Neoclassical Three-Level-Lesson, Beginner , Lesson By Marcus Lavendell
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

smokeandmirrors
Sep 24 2011, 09:59 PM
GMC:er
Original lesson: Neoclassical Three-Level-Lesson, Beginner by Marcus Lavendell

Great lesson Marcus! This is my first shot with the REC stuff. I need some more work with this one I think but I'd love to get some suggestions from you all!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 25 2011, 09:36 AM
Instructor
Hi there, I really like your tone and feel. My main concern was that your timing was quite a bit off. You kept falling behind the beat. I think the issue was that you stayed on some of the bends too long so that you got left behind. If you could sort out that little minor issue it would sound great !

Great to see you in REC ! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 25 2011, 10:54 AM
Instructor
Just as Ben said, your tone and picking was really good here, nothing wrong with it really, but there is something wrong with timing. You should check out if you synced the audio properly, and if you did, you should spend more time analyzing where notes go within a bar. Try using guitar pro file. Some notes were really off by a mile. Keep working on it.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 26 2011, 07:41 AM
Instructor
Well, I must agree with the guys! Try tapping your foot to the ground while rehearsing this, to get a good grip on the groove! You'll find it much easier and natural to understand where the notes fall into place, once you can feel them against the beat!

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 1 2011, 08:33 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
6.3 on this one man..

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:13 PM