Hallo from Germany
Flo
Feb 2 2007, 08:13 PM
GMC:er
Hi there,

I`am Florian from Germany and 19 years old. I have been playing since one and a half year without a real guitar teacher. Started up with Freelicks.net, then I bought the Speed Tone & Theorie DVD and the Quick-Start Course DVD. This stuff is really great to practice and learn. So I decided to join the GMC, because the trailers and the lick of the day are great and I want to be able to do this too!

My first and only guitar is a Ibanez GRG 170DX and my amp is a Peavey Studio Pro 112. The Ibanez is very nice, because it sounds great and easy to play.
I mainly play Rock and Metal-stuff, but I would also improve my fingerpicking and maybe some Blues stuff.

So far as I can see, I like the GMC Site very much, but now I have to practice... smile.gif

Rock on!

P.S.: I like the new section Riffs & Licks biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Flo   Hallo from Germany   Feb 2 2007, 08:13 PM
- - Kristofer Dahl   Welcome Flo! Stay tuned - that section is ab...   Feb 5 2007, 09:11 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:50 AM