Partial Canon Take 60bpm
lcsdds
Sep 14 2008, 06:12 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Alright Muris,
Here is my take at 60 bpm up to the insane AP picking run. I am hoping to get it to 70 or 80 bpm in the next couple or weeks. The AP run is coming along but AP is definitely my weakness. I will keep working. Thanks again for the awesome lesson!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3A6SdfClSs

Monte

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Matt23
Sep 14 2008, 06:42 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Very good playing, this might be me imagining things but the timing sounds a bit off at the start of the swing part. Apart from that well done. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Sep 14 2008, 07:06 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Matt23 @ Sep 14 2008, 06:42 PM) *
Very good playing, this might be me imagining things but the timing sounds a bit off at the start of the swing part. Apart from that well done. smile.gif

It was. laugh.gif laugh.gif I just started working with the backing track this morning and I am still getting the feel of when to come in. Obviously I was a little late. Just gotta keep working at it. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 15 2008, 03:20 AM
Instructor
Very well done,I would have real troubles to play it this slow
and that is what I call discipline!! smile.gif

Now onto picking/sweeping part and try with 2 fingers for tapping wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Sep 15 2008, 03:52 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks Muris!! I can actually play most of it faster but it gets tricky when stringing the licks together. I have been working on it for about a week but today is the first day I actually tried it with the backing track. I will keep working hard!!

Monte

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:20 PM