Fastest Way To Add Feeling?
Kristofer Dahl
May 26 2015, 08:17 AM
GMC Founder
I'd say this is a technique most people (who already know how to bend) CAN do, but DON'T.

And it's a pity because it can add such a dramatic new dimension to your playing:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Jun 2 2015, 04:21 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks Kris!

I've been slowly trying to incorporate some more pre-bends over the past month or so - it really does a different flavor to the melodies.

Random question though: what is with the sleeve? I've noticed on your videos you always have it on, does it serve a purpose? (sorry if you answered this before and I just missed it).

Thanks do0d!

biggrin.gif

EDIT: It's to keep your hand/arm warm isn't it? I feel dumb now tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chris S.: Jun 2 2015, 04:43 PM

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jun 2 2015, 06:48 PM
Learning Roadie
i force myself to include pre bend, but it's not now a natural thing for me , but i must do it !!!

thanks for the lesson Kristopher !!

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 2 2015, 08:26 PM
GMC Founder
Awesome to hear you guys are working on it! biggrin.gif keep me uodated on your progress!

Yes the sleeve is my wife's leg warmer ( biggrin.gif ). i realised I had much more stamina when playing in a sweature - and the leg warmer makes it possible for me to play in a T-shirt.

But in short, it seems I play better when my arm is warm.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 2 2015, 08:33 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hehe Chris S. thanks for making that question. I was also wondering about the same myself for quite some time now ph34r.gif

I thought this was the answer hehe : link to picture

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jun 2 2015, 08:34 PM
Learning Roadie
But in short, it seems I play better when my arm is warm.

logic !!i must try !

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 2 2015, 08:50 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jun 2 2015, 09:33 PM) *
I thought this was the answer hehe : link to picture

Man I thought that old picture of me was buried and forgotten biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jun 2 2015, 09:34 PM) *
logic !!i must try !

Laurent

Do it, but don't tell your wife its my fault ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Jun 2 2015, 10:55 PM
Learning Roadie
I bet you have a super awesome full sleeve tattoo of Ozzy riding a dragon that is wrestling an army of armored bear mermaids!

If you showed it to us our minds would explode - so I appreciate you looking out for us wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 3 2015, 09:05 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Chris S. @ Jun 2 2015, 11:55 PM) *
I bet you have a super awesome full sleeve tattoo of Ozzy riding a dragon that is wrestling an army of armored bear mermaids!

If you showed it to us our minds would explode - so I appreciate you looking out for us wink.gif

Chris you are so clairvoyant I don't know where to hide ph34r.gif I bet you win the lottery every day?!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:27 AM