Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Focusrite 3 Gen.
Adam
post Jul 23 2019, 02:39 PM
Post #1

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 23.329

I just realized they released another generation of interfaces. I guess they are an improvement towards 2 gen (which quickly got sold out and removed from offer in my country). Maybe that's a sign for me to get over my dislike for digital rig and get one. Did anyone get a chance to try/compare it to 2 generation?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
post Jul 23 2019, 03:58 PM
Post #2

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 18.294

QUOTE (Adam @ Jul 23 2019, 01:39 PM) *
I just realized they released another generation of interfaces. I guess they are an improvement towards 2 gen (which quickly got sold out and removed from offer in my country). Maybe that's a sign for me to get over my dislike for digital rig and get one. Did anyone get a chance to try/compare it to 2 generation?

Still pretty new product, give it a bit more time for user reviews to pile-up. But its a very popular option in its price range so I wouldn't worry much.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
post Jul 23 2019, 04:47 PM
Post #3

Learning Apprentice Player

Group: Members
Member No.: 19.975

A few improvements, main one seems to be line inputs completely bypassing the preamp.

https://youtu.be/ISXsyk6G4f0

--------------------
MY CURRENT REVISION FOLDER

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 09:17 PM