Hello
Cherio
Jul 1 2007, 12:54 AM
GMC:er
Hey everyone, my names Al cool.gif and I come from New Zealand. I'm a student at Glendowie college(awsome school).
Ive been playing guitar for 3 1/2 years. My idol is Jimi hendrix, he rocks.
Yeah, GMC has been great so far.

Cheers,
Al

P.S!!
for some reason, the 1 on 1 lessons/ In the style of lessons are really choppy and blurred, and also take hours to load, all the other vids are good, but its just those that are bad.
Please reply if you can help!! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
CHEERIO'S
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Pavel
Jul 1 2007, 12:59 AM
Instructor
Hey m8, welcome to GMC! Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 1 2007, 01:19 AM
Welcome. Hendrix rocks indeed smile.gif

Hmm, I havent had that problem with those videos before, cant help you sorry sad.gif

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jul 1 2007, 05:46 AM
Welcome Cherios!

I think Kris has an explanation for the older videos, I just forget what it is. Don't quote me on this if he doesn't though.

Enjoy your stay!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 1 2007, 06:16 AM
Welcome to Gmc ! smile.gif

I to have a crappy computer but things that help with making the 1 on 1 lessons go faster is this.

1.Make sure you only have your internet browser running when your attempting to watch the video.
2.Let the WHOLE video load and then try to watch it.
3. Go to where you would to clear your history and clear your cache. It will make things run faster!

Hope that helped ! smile.gif

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
icedern
Jul 1 2007, 05:57 PM
QUOTE (Cherio @ Jun 30 2007, 06:54 PM) *
Hey everyone, my names Al cool.gif and I come from New Zealand. I'm a student at Glendowie college(awsome school).
Ive been playing guitar for 3 1/2 years. My idol is Jimi hendrix, he rocks.
Yeah, GMC has been great so far.

Cheers,
Al
P.S!!
for some reason, the 1 on 1 lessons/ In the style of lessons are really choppy and blurred, and also take hours to load, all the other vids are good, but its just those that are bad.
Please reply if you can help!! smile.gif

A Kiwi! cool. I almost moved to NZ man. I went there on a 2 week holiday and feel in love.
Welcome aboard mate

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Cherio
Jul 2 2007, 01:50 AM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 1 2007, 05:16 PM) *
Welcome to Gmc ! smile.gif
I to have a crappy computer but things that help with making the 1 on 1 lessons go faster is this.
1.Make sure you only have your internet browser running when your attempting to watch the video.
2.Let the WHOLE video load and then try to watch it.
3. Go to where you would to clear your history and clear your cache. It will make things run faster!
Hope that helped ! smile.gif

- John

Awesome, ill try that!

cheers biggrin.gif

--------------------
CHEERIO'S

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:59 AM