Hi Gmc!
Ninjastorm
Jun 10 2011, 10:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi

I'm Ben from Switzerland. Two and a half year ago I found a acoustic guitar on the attic. I started to learn some cords. Six month later I bought an electric guitar for 150€. Later I decided to get serious about the guitar. I bought new equipment and since last year I'm a happy member on GMC. Now I'm abel to record for the REC program. (I've already uploaded one) I hope I can upload more later on and get some helpful feedbacks as last time.

I like differet styles of music. (From Mozart to film score to metal)
My favourite band: Nightwish! wub.gif
I like also: Versailles and Galneryus
Favourite film score: Hans Zimmer, Immediate Music

I have just basic knowledge in music theory. I hope i can improve this too here on GMC.

For further information feel free to ask me.
cu

(PS: May there are some grammar and spelling mistakes. I've never got good marks in english at school sad.gif )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 10 2011, 10:57 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey Ben!

Great to see you here in the forum. I'm looking forward to your future REC takes! smile.gif
Cool to hear about your favorite band, I played in a Nightwish tribute band for a year and it was so much fun.

See you round smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 10 2011, 11:00 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey Ben, welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 11 2011, 05:44 AM
Instructor
Hi Ben!! Welcome to GMC! I also like Hans Zimmer and I would like to add the master Danny Elfman!
It's great to find your introduction here and even more that you already recorded a lesson for the REC!
Enjoy the site and let us know if you need some help with anything. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 11 2011, 06:11 AM
Instructor
Hey Ben, you have an excellent name ! tongue.gif

Welcome to GMC.. Nightwish are a great band cool.gif What other types of lessons would you like to learn, besides theory ?

P.S. Your English is fine !

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 11 2011, 07:14 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Herzlich Willkommen!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2011, 07:30 AM
Instructor
Hey Ben! What Gear are you currently using? smile.gif I also like Mozart and Hans Zimmer

+Quote Post
velci
Jun 11 2011, 09:02 AM
Learning Roadie
Welcome Ben. I am sure that you will find what you're looking for in GMC.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 11 2011, 11:25 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Ben smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 11 2011, 10:26 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Ben, enjoy your stay! Feel free to post on the forum - it's a friendly community! biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Jun 12 2011, 11:01 AM
Instructor
Hey Ben, welcome to GMC !
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mr piddu
Jun 12 2011, 11:24 AM
GMC:er
Hi Ben!
welcome! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ninjastorm
Jun 15 2011, 01:10 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks for all comments! wink.gif

@Ben: I think it would be interesting to have lesson about the right hand. How strong to hit the strings and how to make the sound more tight...
I'm currently learning some of Lians lesson because they hit my level and style.

@Cosmin: I currently use:
- Ibanez RG2550 Z GK
- VOX VT50
- Digitech RP1000
- Digitech grunge pedal
- Ernie Ball 3121
- Cubase LE4

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 15 2011, 02:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ninjastorm @ Jun 15 2011, 12:10 PM) *
Thanks for all comments! wink.gif

@Ben: I think it would be interesting to have lesson about the right hand. How strong to hit the strings and how to make the sound more tight...
I'm currently learning some of Lians lesson because they hit my level and style.

@Cosmin: I currently use:
- Ibanez RG2550 Z GK
- VOX VT50
- Digitech RP1000
- Digitech grunge pedal
- Ernie Ball 3121
- Cubase LE4

I used to play on Ibanez a lot - had a K7 and I currently own a Pink Jem and a Mike Mushok Baritone. I don't play on the JEM anymore though - just wanna keep it on my wall to admire tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:16 AM