Luna *space Metal*, Enough already ... right = P ...
Vulpine
Dec 11 2013, 09:08 AM
GMC:er
wanted to try some metal this time so hope you like laugh.gif

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/luna

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 12 2013, 01:48 AM
Instructor
Hi mate. This is a very interesting track. I find the first section, until 01:14 very fresh based on the songs that you usually compose. That parts needs more precision in timing to be more effective. Then the song becomes more melodic, I like the atmosphere, but I would go for even catchier melodies there. Just my opinion. It's a nice tune. Part 3 (starting at 02:14) is also cool, I think that the palm muted rhythm add something new and outstanding to the track.

So well done, keep on composing nice music.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Dec 12 2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks , I also needed to adjust the volume of the drums on this track because listening to this tune in the car I found the drums were really soft lol should be fixed now

http://markway16.bandcamp.com/album/6-a-m-ep

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 12 2013, 07:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Dec 12 2013, 01:50 PM) *
Thanks , I also needed to adjust the volume of the drums on this track because listening to this tune in the car I found the drums were really soft lol should be fixed now

http://markway16.bandcamp.com/album/6-a-m-ep

It sounds more balanced now. I can't really note the bass in the track. Did you record one?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 12 2013, 08:53 PM
Instructor
Gab's managed to echo my own opinions smile.gif

It's got promise.. your ideas are always original, never cliche.. which is a really good thing.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 17 2013, 03:01 PM
Instructor
That theme in the beginning got me hooked instantly! Great work mate as with all your compositions especially now that your rhythm is getting better!

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Dec 18 2013, 06:12 PM
Hey I really appreciate the feedback from all you guys this was most likely my last song for this year = ) I want to try and do a demonstration/live version of this ... something I havent done in a while with any of my tunes so hopefully I may be able to do that by next week sometime

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 19 2013, 09:07 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Dec 18 2013, 05:12 PM) *
Hey I really appreciate the feedback from all you guys this was most likely my last song for this year = ) I want to try and do a demonstration/live version of this ... something I havent done in a while with any of my tunes so hopefully I may be able to do that by next week sometime

Live versions would be great smile.gif I remember the pleasant surprise that I had when I saw that video you posted with the improvisation over the Staind track. That was very, very good!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:24 PM