# Enough Evidence
jstcrsn
Oct 28 2016, 11:50 AM
Learning Tone Master
so, Is their enough evidence yet
even MSNBC

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Todd Simpson
Oct 28 2016, 11:12 PM
GMC:er
And here we go again smile.gif I did create a T shirt campaign based on one of the quotes from that live mic that trump was wearing talking to Billy Bush while teaching Billy about how he deals with gals. "Grab em in the .......". I've done more typing and researching than one would think possible on the subject of Trump in the threads of GMC, and I've tarnished enough of our fair site with talk of politics. So Instead, here is a spiff video of Ana Vidovic (forgive me if this has been shared before, I think I may have seen it recently). She is using one of my fave techniques (scale inversion) which many of you may recognize from our old vid chats. She is using a bar technique and her pinky. Impressive playing smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 28 2016, 06:50 AM) *
so, Is their enough evidence yet

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Oct 29 2016, 01:10 AM
GMC:er
I'll raise you one Gohar Vardanyan.
Some serious chops!

This post has been edited by klasaine: Oct 29 2016, 02:47 AM

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 29 2016, 03:59 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 28 2016, 02:12 PM) *
And here we go again smile.gif I did create a T shirt campaign based on one of the quotes from that live mic that trump was wearing talking to Billy Bush while teaching Billy about how he deals with gals. "Grab em in the .......".

Did you make sure and add what was said before that on the t-shirt in order to keep the quote in context?
To be fair, maybe we should take a look at the entire transcript.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the p---y. You can do anything.

("And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.")

It's not really inappropriate if they let you grab them is it? You can't sexually assault the willing. I am quite sure there have been many a rock star that have grabbed their share of willing P among other things. Right?
But don't let me ruin your fun. smile.gif
Full transcript: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donal...cript.html?_r=0

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Oct 29 2016, 04:23 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 29 2016, 04:57 PM
GMC Founder
Well not only does it feel unnecessary to open yet a new topic for this discussion, but many of the replies seem to be off topic.

I'm closing this one.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:49 AM