2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Not A Good Day At Work!
Praetorian
Sep 22 2008, 08:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Thanks guys! The pills are starting to take their toll...I feel like GARBAGE! mad.gif I am still trying to practice though! I don't know if the needle was infected or not. Probably not, but I am not taking any chances.

By the way Kuba - my parents are on vacation in Poland right now. They are touring around the country and are in Torun right now. Is that near you?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Sep 22 2008, 08:51 PM
Instructor
Torun is about 250 miles from Lubaczow, so pretty far. Lubaczow is located in south-east of Poland, quite close to border with Ukraine. Hope your parents will have enjoy their stay here smile.gif.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 22 2008, 09:18 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Oh man, and I thought my day was bad..
I'm very sorry that happened to you, but I'm sure you'll be fine mate smile.gif

+Quote Post
sigma7
Sep 22 2008, 09:36 PM
GMC:er
just rest up praetorian!

--------------------

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Sep 22 2008, 09:54 PM
Learning Roadie
wow.. that sucks major.. I really hope you recover from this..

But hasn't the hospital taken some samples of the needle to check whether or not it was infected.. I mean, if it is not infected with hiv or aids, you maybe could stop taking the pills?

awesome that they have those pills. Didn't know pills like that existed.. I can only imagine how ill one must become of them.. but better than getting hiv or aids..

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Sep 22 2008, 10:04 PM
Hope everything works out for you! Good luck

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Sep 22 2008, 10:21 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
QUOTE (-Zion- @ Sep 22 2008, 04:54 PM) *
wow.. that sucks major.. I really hope you recover from this..

But hasn't the hospital taken some samples of the needle to check whether or not it was infected.. I mean, if it is not infected with hiv or aids, you maybe could stop taking the pills?

I asked the same thing. The doctor said because we weren't sure which needle it was (there was quite a few of them...here is a pic) and the fact that there is still no guarantee. Even if the needle tests negative, there may still have been some microscopic transfer...I think that is how she phrased it. Better safe than sorry

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
superize
Sep 22 2008, 10:22 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Oh man that really sucks.......

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Barenaked Ninja
Sep 23 2008, 01:46 AM
Wow. I'm sorry to hear your recent run-in. One of my best friends from college is a Columbus Ohio police officer and I always worry about stuff like this. Props to you my friend and I wish you well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 23 2008, 01:55 AM
hope you be good man mellow.gif
take care

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
SensE
Sep 23 2008, 02:58 AM
This is like the worst news that I've ever heard, man. I didn't even know they have like anti-HIV pills and stuffs like this. I hope you are fine, man. God will bless good man. I always believe that. Be determine and don't be upset!

+Quote Post
FrankW
Sep 23 2008, 04:31 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that, man. I feel for you. I have nothing but respect for police officers. Talk about trying to fight with one hand tied behind your back! You guys have one of the most frustrating, and ultimately depressing jobs in existence. I say wear all the protection you can as long as you can still do your job. It's a sick world out there, it truly is. Maybe some guitar playing will help you deal with it. Good luck!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:47 PM