Lesson Video ?
lee
Sep 30 2009, 03:44 AM
GMC:er
Hi All,

Is it possible to slow down the lesson videos?

Thanks smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 13)
jafomatic
Sep 30 2009, 05:04 AM
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/Why_signup.htm

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
lee
Sep 30 2009, 01:13 PM
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Sep 29 2009, 10:04 PM) *

Thanks jafomatic,but how do I slow down the videos?

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 30 2009, 01:34 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
There is no function for slowing down videos. But there are slow video parts for each part of the lesson. If they are not slow enough you could use guitar pro tab and slow down the tempo there even further.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Wabba
Sep 30 2009, 01:35 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (lee @ Sep 30 2009, 01:13 PM) *
Thanks jafomatic,but how do I slow down the videos?

Perhaps he misunderstood your question. I don't think that there's a way to slow down the videos, except by downloading them from youtube and then using some porgram to slow it down. Dunno, haven't really ever tried, but this could be a good feature. smile.gif

+Quote Post
lee
Sep 30 2009, 01:39 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Sep 30 2009, 06:34 AM) *
There is no function for slowing down videos. But there are slow video parts for each part of the lesson. If they are not slow enough you could use guitar pro tab and slow down the tempo there even further.

Thanks Bogdan

QUOTE (Wabba @ Sep 30 2009, 06:35 AM) *
Perhaps he misunderstood your question. I don't think that there's a way to slow down the videos, except by downloading them from youtube and then using some porgram to slow it down. Dunno, haven't really ever tried, but this could be a good feature. smile.gif

Thanks Wabba

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Sep 30 2009, 02:07 PM
Signing up would be the way to slow down the videos. Only the first video (usually) is at full tempo. All the other numbered boxes beneath it are slower and require the paid video subscription.

--------------------

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Wabba
Sep 30 2009, 02:13 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Sep 30 2009, 02:07 PM) *
Signing up would be the way to slow down the videos. Only the first video (usually) is at full tempo. All the other numbered boxes beneath it are slower and require the paid video subscription.

But in order to register to the forums, one must be a paid member, right? Perhaps he ment, how he can slow the videos down even more, if the slowed-down lesson part wasn't slow enough. Maybe tongue.gif

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Sep 30 2009, 02:23 PM
QUOTE (Wabba @ Sep 30 2009, 08:13 AM) *
But in order to register to the forums, one must be a paid member, right?

Forum registration doesn't expire even if the video subscription does.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wabba
Sep 30 2009, 02:40 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Sep 30 2009, 02:23 PM) *
Forum registration doesn't expire even if the video subscription does.

But if he has once registered, he knows the stuff wink.gif

+Quote Post
lee
Sep 30 2009, 02:47 PM
QUOTE (Wabba @ Sep 30 2009, 07:13 AM) *
But in order to register to the forums, one must be a paid member, right? Perhaps he ment, how he can slow the videos down even more, if the slowed-down lesson part wasn't slow enough. Maybe tongue.gif

I am a paying member. I just wanted to slow down the videos even more.

Thanks Wabba smile.gif

QUOTE (jafomatic @ Sep 30 2009, 07:07 AM) *

I have been a paying menber since January 2007.I just wanted to slow down the videos even more.
Most lessons are slow enough,but some are not.

Thanks jafomatic smile.gif

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Sep 30 2009, 02:49 PM
QUOTE (lee @ Sep 30 2009, 08:47 AM) *
I have been a paying menber since January 2007.I just wanted to slow down the videos even more.
Most lessons are slow enough,but some are not.

Then the next trick would be to use the looping points (little white triangles over the video's timeline) so that even at the not-quite-slow-enough speed you will be able to focus on a particular grouping of notes or a single phrase.

Beyond that, there are tools to slow down a video, but not when it is embedded in a flash player.

Good luck, sir! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
lee
Sep 30 2009, 02:53 PM
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Sep 30 2009, 07:49 AM) *
Then the next trick would be to use the looping points (little white triangles over the video's timeline) so that even at the not-quite-slow-enough speed you will be able to focus on a particular grouping of notes or a single phrase.

Beyond that, there are tools to slow down a video, but not when it is embedded in a flash player.

Good luck, sir! smile.gif

Thanks

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 1 2009, 01:19 AM
Instructor
Yeah, there is no option to slow existing videos atm.

But Jafo has the point, looping function might help. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:45 AM