Hey Hey
Brad
Jun 10 2007, 02:17 AM
GMC:er
Hey all, just wanted to give a shout out and introduce myself. The names Brad and i love GMC!!!... i mean who doesn't here? I've got a G&L invaderXL that I play on a really bad amp that I'm looking to get rid of and get a better one. If there are any suggestions on a new amp i would really appreciate any input.
Thanks, and I'll be here for a long time!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kahall
Jun 10 2007, 04:32 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Brad @ Jun 9 2007, 08:17 PM) *
Hey all, just wanted to give a shout out and introduce myself. The names Brad and i love GMC!!!... i mean who doesn't here? I've got a G&L invaderXL that I play on a really bad amp that I'm looking to get rid of and get a better one. If there are any suggestions on a new amp i would really appreciate any input.
Thanks, and I'll be here for a long time!!!

Hey Brad -
Enjoy your stay and welcome. You are correct this is the first site where I see no one complaining about anything as far as content. As for the amp: in my short time involved with guitars I am impressed with most of the amps by Line6. They cannot keep them in the store here and while I don't own one yet, I have tried them many times and I will have one soon. Lots of effects and easy to figure out.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Aaron
Jun 10 2007, 09:24 PM
GMC:er
i have had my frontman(fender) amp for aout 1.5 years and the sound quality is pretty good

--------------------
DON'T BUG ME ... I'M PRACTICING

Gear: (new) fender strat , 25g frontman amp,
Wishlist: Ibanez Jem, Flying V natural.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:22 PM