Foo Fans?
mattacuk
Jul 17 2007, 10:50 AM
Lets go fishing!
Do we have any Foo Fighters fans here? Im very supprised knowones discussed these super talented musicians before. Im not into them as much as say Buckethead or Gilbert, but there still pretty awsome in there own right. "My Hero" being my fave song of theres,and I love there Unplugged album!

Awsome!;

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KVKDQgT_b-Y

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jul 17 2007, 10:53 AM
GMC:er
OOh i was on their website in the concert black book. 2002 i think. Not sure if i am still on there. But was a very good live show.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jul 18 2007, 01:39 AM
The Dark Canuck
I'm not a huge fan but they do have some awesome music. The acoustic version of Everlong would be my personal fave.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jul 18 2007, 01:57 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 17 2007, 04:50 AM) *
Do we have any Foo Fighters fans here? Im very supprised knowones discussed these super talented musicians before. Im not into them as much as say Buckethead or Gilbert, but there still pretty awsome in there own right. "My Hero" being my fave song of theres,and I love there Unplugged album!

Awsome!;

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KVKDQgT_b-Y

yeah theres something about this song that just gets me. I must admit though. Im not a big fan of them, but this song. biggrin.gif

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 18 2007, 02:01 AM
im not a big fan of them, but i have to say i really like Learn To Fly and Best of You.

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 18 2007, 02:23 AM
Not a a real big fan of the figthers but I did like "Best of You " for quite some time. I find their stuff a tab bit repeatitive imho , but they're good smile.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
AliMo
Jul 18 2007, 02:54 AM
ya i like them, Learn to Fly and My Hero are definitely my favorites from them

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 19 2007, 05:32 AM
Instructor
I really like Foo Fighters! They are good musicians. I used to play Monkey Wrench and Best of You as covers with Cirse. They have many great songs and their last acoustic DVD is so good! I wish that they come to Argentina any time to make a concert.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 19 2007, 01:37 PM
Lets go fishing!
"Dont wanna be your monkey Wrench" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I like Everlong too, very awsome indeed! biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:05 AM