"how To Use A Metronome" Beginners Lesson Not Working?, Hopefully I'm posting this at the right place.
Neth
Jul 18 2007, 06:19 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, is it me or is the "How to use a metronome" beginners lesson not working?
I know how to use a metronome but as always I'm sure the lesson will provide valuable tips. smile.gif

Hopefully this isn't completely out of place.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 19 2007, 09:53 AM
This doesn't help but, it works for me.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Neth
Jul 19 2007, 10:33 AM
Really? :X
Now that's just dam odd.

This post has been edited by Neth: Jul 19 2007, 10:34 AM

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jul 19 2007, 10:39 AM
Isn't working for me either.

This is the link on beginners video lessons.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/beginner-...a-metronome.htm

Not Found
The requested URL /beginner-guitar/hoe-to-use-a-metronome.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.guitarmasterclass.net Port 80

- Hemlok

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Jul 19 2007, 10:40 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 19 2007, 10:51 AM
Even weirder: It's not working for me now. It worked at the time of my first post. There is a misspelling in the link though. "http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/beginner-guitar/hoe-to-use-a-metronome.htm". We don't need no hoes here smile.gif

/edited for misspeled lings
And to add that I probably get my pages served from the euro server which is synced from the US one and a change on US would be a bit delayed to me.

This post has been edited by blindwillie: Jul 19 2007, 10:58 AM

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jul 19 2007, 11:16 AM
Yeah, but it has always been hoe, a few weeks ago. How-to doesn't change anything.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Neth
Jul 19 2007, 11:35 AM
Hehe yeah I noticed the "Hoe" misspelling, for a second I thought it might work if I change it back to how, but no luck. tongue.gif

Well, I guess I'll wait it out.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 19 2007, 12:17 PM
GMC Founder
Fixed - thanks!:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Neth
Jul 19 2007, 08:12 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 19 2007, 01:17 PM) *

Awesome!

Thanks and keep up the great work! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Hungus
Jul 25 2007, 07:34 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 19 2007, 11:17 PM) *

Its still not working for me...

Also I just thought that maybe a search feature for the lessons would be helpful as it is extremely annoying trying to find a lesson.. I had to do a forum search just to find the link for this(which doesnt work)

This post has been edited by Hungus: Jul 25 2007, 07:50 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 25 2007, 11:59 AM
GMC Founder
I can no longer recreate the problem - it seems to be working?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/beginner...eo-lessons1.htm

Our content is getting chaotic because of the quick growth, and the search feature should soon be here - until then you can use this way of searching:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=3648

Kristofer

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hungus
Jul 25 2007, 12:35 PM
Cool thanks Kris smile.gif

Also instead of making a thread about it (chances are theres one already anyway) I thought I would just point out that the videos in the "more easier lessons" page from the beginner guitar lessons page do not work. Sorry if this has already been pointed out smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 25 2007, 12:43 PM
GMC Founder
Ooopise - we hadn't seen that one (it's only been live since yesterday)-

Fixing it now - thanks! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hungus
Jul 25 2007, 12:49 PM
Obviously a sign that I spend way too much time here lol..

I have already read probably half of the theory lessons... not that they make much sense to me though haha but hopefully when I through them all and start back on the 1st one again they will make perfect sense.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 25 2007, 12:52 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Hungus @ Jul 25 2007, 01:49 PM) *
Obviously a sign that I spend way too much time here lol..

I have already read probably half of the theory lessons... not that they make much sense to me though haha but hopefully when I through them all and start back on the 1st one again they will make perfect sense.

Forcing yourself through the theory lessons - even if you don't understand everything - is excellent! It is also evidence of good discipline! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 25 2007, 01:55 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 25 2007, 07:52 AM) *
Forcing

Forcing? Discipline???? My lessons are a joy to behold, and they also give you hidden mental powers smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 25 2007, 01:59 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 25 2007, 02:55 PM) *
Forcing? Discipline???? My lessons are a joy to behold, and they also give you hidden mental powers smile.gif

I know, they force you to adopt mental powers to get the required discipline! blink.gif

No frankly - it is obvious everyone should go through your excellent lessons! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hungus
Jul 25 2007, 02:09 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 26 2007, 12:59 AM) *
I know, they force you to adopt mental powers to get the required discipline! blink.gif

No frankly - it is obvious everyone should go through your excellent lessons! biggrin.gif

Does this mean that if I complete all of the theory lessons and do well at them I will be able to play guitar with my mind...

I just need to figure out how to the same thing with practical technique now though as it is much easier to read something I dont understand than practise something I can hardly do and suck at..

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 25 2007, 02:23 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 25 2007, 08:59 AM) *

Actually, that's about right smile.gif But it improves you as a person ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:28 PM