New Single - Sneak Peak!
Chris S.
Feb 23 2016, 04:09 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys!

I'm super happy to announce that I am working on my first ever official album - the first single will be released on 4/16 - marking the three year anniversary of the founding of Project Semicolon: a non profit organization to help prevent suicide, and highlight the stories of the individuals who made the tough decision not to go through with it.

The song is called "Goodbye" and will be about the souls who aren't fortunate enough to live to tell the tale.

Here is a snippet of it - I hope you guys like it!

https://soundcloud.com/stortzmusic/goodbye-sneak-peak

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 23 2016, 09:05 AM
GMC:er
Very good, keep posting smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 23 2016, 09:28 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Congratulations on your first official album.
Keep those snippets coming smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 23 2016, 02:02 PM
Learning Tone Master
I'm happy to hear that you work at your first album smile.gif
This snippet sounds really awesome!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 24 2016, 08:08 AM
NICE!! Who is that singing?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 24 2016, 03:43 PM
Instructor
I've just found this one at the mentoring thread and commented it there. Great job mate!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Feb 24 2016, 04:39 PM
Learning Roadie
Thank for your kind words, everyone! biggrin.gif

And Todd, her name is Ashley - she is a vocalist for hire, with a pretty killer voice.

This particular song is a bit on the softer side given the topic, but the rest of the tracks will have a heavier vibe similar to what you would hear from Evanescence (a big influence of mine).

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Feb 26 2016, 11:25 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi mate,

Very nice!!! Keep it up!

smile.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Mar 2 2016, 09:03 PM
Learning Roadie
Here's the latest sneak peak:

https://soundcloud.com/stortzmusic/goodbye-sneak-peak-2

There will be a GoFundMe campaign starting soon on my facebook - all donations are linked directly to the American Society of Suicide Prevention. Anyone who donates will receive the track for free and if we reach the target goal the track will be a free download for everyone!

[That wasn't me trying to spam you for donations, I'm just filling you guys in hehe, I've never done anything like this so I'm pretty excited for it to be for a good cause]

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Mar 2 2016, 09:52 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
sounding really good chris smile.gif Is it just yourself and the singer doing the album?
Look forward to hearing some more. She really does have a great voice.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Mar 2 2016, 09:57 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (bleez @ Mar 2 2016, 08:52 PM) *
sounding really good chris smile.gif Is it just yourself and the singer doing the album?
Look forward to hearing some more. She really does have a great voice.

It will just be her and I - we're not really a band or anything but rather just two people collaborating together. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 3 2016, 03:35 AM
She's great man! Share her facebook or web page if you haven't?

QUOTE (Chris S. @ Feb 24 2016, 10:39 AM) *
Thank for your kind words, everyone! biggrin.gif

And Todd, her name is Ashley - she is a vocalist for hire, with a pretty killer voice.

This particular song is a bit on the softer side given the topic, but the rest of the tracks will have a heavier vibe similar to what you would hear from Evanescence (a big influence of mine).

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Mar 3 2016, 04:02 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 3 2016, 02:35 AM) *
She's great man! Share her facebook or web page if you haven't?

She's a vocalist for hire at Studio Pros LLC, they dont list a facebook, last name or anything for confidentiality tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:11 AM