Paul Gilbert Ftw!
mattacuk
Dec 9 2008, 10:29 AM
Lets go fishing!
Hello everyone biggrin.gif How are you ? smile.gif I have missed you all! (Even DeepRoots) tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 9 2008, 10:31 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 9 2008, 09:29 AM) *
(Even DeepRoots) tongue.gif

Liar dry.gif

Hows things going mate? There has been an empty feeling lately without you tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 9 2008, 10:32 AM
GMC:er
And you missed Muris posting Mojo Oro lesson biggrin.gif And you asked for it in the first place a year back tongue.gif

Welcome back anyway. What have you been up to.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 9 2008, 10:33 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Dec 9 2008, 09:31 AM) *
Liar dry.gif

Hows things going mate? There has been an empty feeling lately without you tongue.gif

laugh.gif Its the truth I tell you...

I love your dancing Kenny! (I think he really likes it)

Im ok mate, its a challenging few months for sure! But I have a free day today so im watching lots of PG and surfing GMC smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 9 2008, 10:35 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 9 2008, 09:33 AM) *
Im ok mate, its a challenging few months for sure! But I have a free day today so im watching lots of PG and surfing GMC smile.gif

Good to hear you're taking it easy for once, make sure you check out those Mojo Oro lessons as OC said wink.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 9 2008, 10:36 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 9 2008, 09:32 AM) *
And you missed Muris posting Mojo Oro lesson biggrin.gif And you asked for it in the first place a year back tongue.gif

Welcome back anyway. What have you been up to.

I know, I cant belive Mojo Oro is up, thats so awsome I will be busy ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I have been mainly dealing with family issues, sadly my father is very unwell sad.gif so have been busy looking after the family.

On the positive I have also been finishing a big Web development project for my Uni course which has been very interesting smile.gif Oh and lots of guitar wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 9 2008, 10:44 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 9 2008, 09:36 AM) *
I know, I cant belive Mojo Oro is up, thats so awsome I will be busy ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I have been mainly dealing with family issues, sadly my father is very unwell sad.gif so have been busy looking after the family.

On the positive I have also been finishing a big Web development project for my Uni course which has been very interesting smile.gif Oh and lots of guitar wink.gif

sad.gif I hope he gets better soon and in time for Christmas. Good to have you back anyway smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Bondy
Dec 9 2008, 11:34 AM
Learning Roadie
Great to have you back Matt was wondering where you had been, It's fantastic to have you back on the forums

This post has been edited by Bondy: Dec 9 2008, 11:36 AM

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Canis
Dec 9 2008, 12:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
Matt biggrin.gif

Don't think I've seen you in 46 days, 3 hours and 10'ish minutes!!

But who's counting, huh? rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Dec 9 2008, 12:51 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Great to have you back biggrin.gif

We've missed you too smile.gif

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
Dec 9 2008, 02:05 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Great to have you back, all the best with your father btw.

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post
Fran
Dec 9 2008, 03:19 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Good to read you again Matt!, wish you all the best regarding your family matters.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 9 2008, 03:26 PM
The Dark Canuck
Yes Matty, it's great seeing you on the boards again... I've had no one to chat to about fishing smile.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 9 2008, 05:53 PM
Instructor
Hey mate, welcome aboard again, we missed you biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Dec 9 2008, 06:04 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Nice to have you back Matt.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 9 2008, 07:21 PM
Lets go fishing!
Thanks everyone for your your kind words and greets biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 9 2008, 08:30 PM
Instructor
Nice to have you back with us Matt smile.gif
I hope your dad gets better !

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:56 PM