> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Gab's Army, Any interested?
Gitarrero
Feb 21 2012, 06:53 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
This sounds really awesome Gabriel, you've got a great plan for your army!Looking forward to work on some new songs of my own with your help, I can't wait to get started biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Feb 21 2012, 06:54 PM

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 21 2012, 11:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Feb 21 2012, 02:17 PM) *
Hey, count me in!!

I've been working through Ben's Bushido class, which I've really enjoyed and actually feel like I've made significant progress just in my short time with him. My plan is to try and learn what I can from all of the different instructors here and I absolutely love the "free range" feel this site has but it's very nice to be able to go to these structured areas to really focus in. My personal opinion is that this is where progress can be made the quickest, at least for me.

Anyway, thanks for offering this Gabriel, I'm looking forward to it!! Let me know what you need from me. biggrin.gif

Hi Greg! Thanks for joining! You are on the point! My idea is to help you with my stronger sides... that's why I want to direct the program mostly to technique and composing. I'll create your thread tomorrow and I'll send you a PM with the link. There we will discuss the direction of our job together. wink.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Feb 21 2012, 02:53 PM) *
This sounds really awesome Gabriel, you've got a great plan for your army!Looking forward to work on some new songs of my own with your help, I can't wait to get started biggrin.gif

Great mate! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 22 2012, 12:05 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hey Gab,

Count me in also smile.gif I can work as a triple agent myself like Christian biggrin.gif

By the way, i couldn't be able to do the recordings for my past tasks since i had to deal with hospital stuff. I'm officially apologizing from my sensei Ben, and my mentor C-Maestro but i am back now! Expect my recordings smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 22 2012, 08:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Feb 21 2012, 08:05 PM) *
Hey Gab,

Count me in also smile.gif I can work as a triple agent myself like Christian biggrin.gif

By the way, i couldn't be able to do the recordings for my past tasks since i had to deal with hospital stuff. I'm officially apologizing from my sensei Ben, and my mentor C-Maestro but i am back now! Expect my recordings smile.gif

triple agent?? ohmy.gif laugh.gif

ok, you are welcome my friend... we will develop a program that could complement with the work that you are doing with Ben and Cosmin. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 22 2012, 08:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 22 2012, 07:49 AM) *

ok, you are welcome my friend... we will develop a program that could complement with the work that you are doing with Ben and Cosmin. wink.gif

I've made a note in my black book of all the double and triple agents that are also here in my Temple. They shall be getting 'special treatment' from now on. ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Feb 22 2012, 08:56 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Hey! Count me in as well! Its about time I joined a army. Look forward to getting started smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
gregc1
Feb 22 2012, 02:02 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 22 2012, 07:52 AM) *
I've made a note in my black book of all the double and triple agents that are also here in my Temple. They shall be getting 'special treatment' from now on. ph34r.gif

I knew I should have made a new account for this. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 22 2012, 02:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 22 2012, 07:49 AM) *

Awesome! smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 22 2012, 07:52 AM) *

Bring it on sensei! biggrin.gif

*scares a lot but still trying to act like a hero*

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 22 2012, 02:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Feb 22 2012, 01:02 PM) *

That's right. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (quadrium @ Feb 22 2012, 01:09 PM) *
Awesome! smile.gif

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 22 2012, 02:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 22 2012, 04:52 AM) *

Well done Sensei. I won't invade your territory if you stay in peace, but be sure that I'll be preparing some of the most dangerous guitar players ever... this has been our first training day. ph34r.gif

Attached Image

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Feb 22 2012, 04:56 AM) *
Hey! Count me in as well! Its about time I joined a army. Look forward to getting started smile.gif

Cool man! I'll start your thread today.

QUOTE (gregc1 @ Feb 22 2012, 10:02 AM) *

hahaha don't worry. There are special agents protecting you.

QUOTE (quadrium @ Feb 22 2012, 10:09 AM) *

That's the spirit mate! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 22 2012, 04:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 22 2012, 01:47 PM) *
Well done Sensei. I won't invade your territory if you stay in peace, but be sure that I'll be preparing some of the most dangerous guitar players ever... this has been our first training day. ph34r.gif

Attached Image

That sounds agreeable with me. A peace treaty between the clans. ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 22 2012, 04:49 PM
Instructor
Whoaa, I've been missing on action! biggrin.gif maybe it's a good idea to follow Ben's plan and come up with a Book of Punishment! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 22 2012, 05:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 22 2012, 12:16 PM) *
That sounds agreeable with me. A peace treaty between the clans. ph34r.gif

Ok, we are in peace now. tongue.gif

Check out the first post to find the member's threads links. This army already has 7 G-Players. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Feb 22 2012, 05:48 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hola Gabi,

Count me in! I was thiniking yesterday that I need a little help to improve my playing and take it to the next level.

Awesome idea, I'm faithful soldier!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 22 2012, 08:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Feb 22 2012, 01:48 PM) *
Hola Gabi,

Count me in! I was thiniking yesterday that I need a little help to improve my playing and take it to the next level.

Awesome idea, I'm faithful soldier!

Your thread is done! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
rokchik
Feb 22 2012, 11:02 PM
The Dark Canuck
Hey Gabe,

We conversed via PM but figured I should say here that I am now a loyal minion of Gabe's Army!! This is very exciting... and a tad scary as my playing isn't all it should be and I really need to figure out this video making stuff quickly as past attempts have not been very good LOL!!

But worst come to worst I can make cookies cool.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Rik Veldhuizen
Feb 23 2012, 12:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi Gabriel,

If possible, I'd like to join your army as well smile.gif. Love your style of playing and I really need to get my practicing going again...
BUT I'm also very busy with work (and my kids if my wife is working as well smile.gif throughout the week and the weekends, so I hope there's a bit of slack if I can't make some assignments in time or at all sad.gif...

+Quote Post
eMGie
Feb 23 2012, 04:30 PM
GMC:er
Hi,

I'd love to join your army smile.gif I enjoy your style of playing and I think we share some favourite guitarists etc. smile.gif
I've written more about myself HERE!
I think you can help me reach higher level.

Marcin

This post has been edited by eMGie: Feb 23 2012, 04:30 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 23 2012, 05:37 PM
Instructor

QUOTE (Rik Veldhuizen @ Feb 23 2012, 08:55 AM) *
Hi Gabriel,

If possible, I'd like to join your army as well smile.gif. Love your style of playing and I really need to get my practicing going again...
BUT I'm also very busy with work (and my kids if my wife is working as well smile.gif throughout the week and the weekends, so I hope there's a bit of slack if I can't make some assignments in time or at all sad.gif...

Hi Rik! Your thread is now done here:

Rik's Thread

smile.gif

QUOTE (eMGie @ Feb 23 2012, 12:30 PM) *
Hi,

I'd love to join your army smile.gif I enjoy your style of playing and I think we share some favourite guitarists etc. smile.gif
I've written more about myself HERE!
I think you can help me reach higher level.

Marcin

Hi Marcin! This is your thread!

eMGie's Thread

smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Feb 23 2012, 07:52 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Hey man, I still haven't received my thread? I promise I am not a spy! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:04 AM