> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Gab's Army, Any interested?
PosterBoy
Feb 24 2012, 07:36 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey Gabriel

Have you room in your army for one more.

I've asked permission from Sensei Ben to leave his Dojo. I am seeing him on a monthly basis instead to work on lead techniques as I was finding the weekly challenges to time consuming for me to get them to where I was happy.

I'd like to work on Rhythm work with you

While I like listening to bands like Story of The Year, Close Your Eyes, A Day to Remember, Rise Against etc I have no real experience playing it and working out the different rhythm guitar part that are layered, or composing similar tracks myself, though it is where I want to be.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 24 2012, 07:49 AM
Instructor
Hey DeGroot and PosterBoy!! Welcome to the Army! smile.gif
I'll go to sleep now (It's 3:35 am in Argentina) but I'll create your personal threads as soon as I get up.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
JD_
Feb 26 2012, 11:44 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 20 2012, 06:16 AM) *
Hello guys! In this funny thread about instructor's armies, ninjas, spies, secret conspiracies, and many other things that are happening in these GMC dark days ph34r.gif, I had the idea to start my own Army to join forces and create the most unique guitar players of the world.

The idea is to assign lessons every week directly related to your tastes, ability and weaknesses. Work on it, give you exercises and feedback to improve and master it. We will use the REC program to also get other instructor's feedback and also will join some collabs to work on theory and improvisation.

Is there any interested in being mentored by me to be part of this Army. I accept everybody that is interested, even spies that already belong to other armies. tongue.gif

Hey Mate i'd like to be a part of this if there is still room. Ben's Bushido was very good, but i didn't have enough time to smash out the weekly lessons and get them to a respectable level due to time constraints. But things are getting better now....

My Tastes.... Metal and Rock. Lead guitar is my main focus, so my weak point would be Heavy tasty rhythm's and composing an entire song. Also LEGATO is something i want to be good at.... And finding my way around the fretboard... would be my biggest issue. I'd like to be a good improviser one day....

The Artists i am into are: Andy James, Marco Sfogli, Nuno Bettencourt, Andy Timmons, Bullet for my Valentine EVH etc....
I need to focus in 1 direction instead of playing and learning 6 different things at once. In GMC level's i can do lvl4-5 and by the end of the year I would like to be a comfortable level 5 player and move into the lvl 6 world of awesomeness....

Thanks

This post has been edited by JaxN4: Feb 26 2012, 11:49 AM

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 26 2012, 06:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (JaxN4 @ Feb 26 2012, 07:44 AM) *
Hey Mate i'd like to be a part of this if there is still room. Ben's Bushido was very good, but i didn't have enough time to smash out the weekly lessons and get them to a respectable level due to time constraints. But things are getting better now....

My Tastes.... Metal and Rock. Lead guitar is my main focus, so my weak point would be Heavy tasty rhythm's and composing an entire song. Also LEGATO is something i want to be good at.... And finding my way around the fretboard... would be my biggest issue. I'd like to be a good improviser one day....

The Artists i am into are: Andy James, Marco Sfogli, Nuno Bettencourt, Andy Timmons, Bullet for my Valentine EVH etc....
I need to focus in 1 direction instead of playing and learning 6 different things at once. In GMC level's i can do lvl4-5 and by the end of the year I would like to be a comfortable level 5 player and move into the lvl 6 world of awesomeness....

Thanks

Here we go mate!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43219

smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 5 2012, 06:00 PM
Instructor
we have two new agents introduced!

MonkeyDathos's Thread
Cathshadow's Thread

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
michaelwalker
Mar 7 2012, 06:11 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 19 2012, 08:46 PM) *
Hello guys! In this funny thread about instructor's armies, ninjas, spies, secret conspiracies, and many other things that are happening in these GMC dark days ph34r.gif, I had the idea to start my own Army to join forces and create the most unique guitar players of the world.

The idea is to assign lessons every week directly related to your tastes, ability and weaknesses. Work on it, give you exercises and feedback to improve and master it. We will use the REC program to also get other instructor's feedback and also will join some collabs to work on theory and improvisation.

Is there any interested in being mentored by me to be part of this Army. I accept everybody that is interested, even spies that already belong to other armies. tongue.gif

These are the links to the threads of the Army's members (at the moment)

Superize's Thread
Gitarrero's Thread
Ulrik's Thread
Gregc's Thread
Quadrium's Thread
Nimrandir's Thread
Rokchik's Thread
Coffeeman's Thread
JaxN4's Thread
eMGie's Thread
DeGroot's Thread
Posterboy's Thread
Riki's Thread
Tucker's Thread
MonkeyDathos's Thread
Cathshadow's Thread

i would love to do this, you mentioned Ability's?, does this mean I have to be really good?, I am just learning , am at beginner level like a 2 and 3.. I would love to be mentored on my level...!!!!

--------------------
Guitars: Jackson DK2S, Jackson JS-20, Peavey AT-200 autotune, my homemade Gibson Flying V, ESP MH-301, Ibanez ARTCORE AF-75, Ibanez Mikro, Yamaha JR-1, Yamaha F-335, Epiphone Artisit 200, Ovation Idea, and last but not least a rare Brownsville Mini.

Amps: Crate GX-2200H with 2 Crate 4X12, Fender G-Dec3, ZT Lunchbox, ZOOM G3X Effects and Amp Simulator

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 7 2012, 07:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (michaelwalker @ Mar 7 2012, 02:11 PM) *
i would love to do this, you mentioned Ability's?, does this mean I have to be really good?, I am just learning , am at beginner level like a 2 and 3.. I would love to be mentored on my level...!!!!

Hey mate! You are welcome to the Army! smile.gif

I'll start your thread today and then I'll notify you. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
michaelwalker
Mar 8 2012, 08:26 PM
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Feb 21 2012, 05:17 PM) *
Hey, count me in!!

I've been working through Ben's Bushido class, which I've really enjoyed and actually feel like I've made significant progress just in my short time with him. My plan is to try and learn what I can from all of the different instructors here and I absolutely love the "free range" feel this site has but it's very nice to be able to go to these structured areas to really focus in. My personal opinion is that this is where progress can be made the quickest, at least for me.

Anyway, thanks for offering this Gabriel, I'm looking forward to it!! Let me know what you need from me. biggrin.gif

Ok so I'm in then?? I know you created a Thread for me..

--------------------
Guitars: Jackson DK2S, Jackson JS-20, Peavey AT-200 autotune, my homemade Gibson Flying V, ESP MH-301, Ibanez ARTCORE AF-75, Ibanez Mikro, Yamaha JR-1, Yamaha F-335, Epiphone Artisit 200, Ovation Idea, and last but not least a rare Brownsville Mini.

Amps: Crate GX-2200H with 2 Crate 4X12, Fender G-Dec3, ZT Lunchbox, ZOOM G3X Effects and Amp Simulator

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 9 2012, 04:21 PM
Instructor
Yeah! We are already working! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Bryze26
Mar 9 2012, 04:25 PM
Permission to join your army sir!really want to improve my guitar technique and improvising.

This post has been edited by Bryze26: Mar 9 2012, 04:27 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 9 2012, 04:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bryze26 @ Mar 9 2012, 12:25 PM) *
Permission to join your army sir!really want to improve my guitar technique and improvising.

Hi friend! Welcome to the Army! I'll create your thread today! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cassien
Mar 14 2012, 04:40 AM
Hi gab,
Private Cassien reporting for duty!

So, a bit about me, I'm 33, from France but I leave in Texas. I've been playing guitar on and off for about 15 years. I've dabbed into classical, electric and acoustic. I took half a year of lessons when I started and then that's about it.
I mostly screw around and come up with stuff. To give you an idea of my level I embedded two videos of stuff I came up with in the past few years. I haven't really learned any new music in about 10 years or so, and It's probably been a good 5 years since I've had a serious sit down with an electric guitar. So my technique is pretty limited, speed is could improve a lot, and I lack clarity in my phrasing (lots of empty string ringing when I play), and I'm severely limited in what I know.

As far as style goes, I enjoy pretty much everything, I tend to be more on the bluesy side when I solo, but I think that's mostly because the only scales I ever learned were the pentatonic ones.

Anyway, that's about it!
Glad to be on board,
C.

This post has been edited by Cassien: Mar 14 2012, 04:56 AM

--------------------
My Gear:
Mexican Stratocaster
Ibanez S series
Martin and Co Sigma Guitars TB-1B (electro acoustic)
Seagull S6 Cedar
Peavy Bandit 65
Peavy Backstage Plus
Korg Pandora PX4

My youtube channel: Cassien's Youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 14 2012, 05:33 PM
Instructor
Hi Cassien!! Welcome to the Army! I will start your thread right now! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
JesseJ
Mar 16 2012, 06:36 PM
Im in Sounds like an awesome idea smile.gif How do I join ?

--------------------
Never miss an opportunity to play

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 16 2012, 07:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (JesseJ @ Mar 16 2012, 02:36 PM) *
Im in Sounds like an awesome idea smile.gif How do I join ?

Just saying it here! Welcome mate! I'll start your own thread and notify you. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
etrodai
Mar 24 2012, 07:25 PM
Hi Gabriel,

I'd like to join if there is space available. I've never done anything like this before so I hope I can get a lot out of it as I feel quite strong in some areas of my playing, but I definitely am weak in others.

Thanks,

Andy

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 24 2012, 07:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (etrodai @ Mar 24 2012, 03:25 PM) *
Hi Gabriel,

I'd like to join if there is space available. I've never done anything like this before so I hope I can get a lot out of it as I feel quite strong in some areas of my playing, but I definitely am weak in others.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy! Welcome to Gab's Army! I'll start your thread and notify you! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
slash_5
Mar 31 2012, 10:35 AM
Hi Gab!

I'd like to join your army too! It's time for me to get better I guess! :-)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 31 2012, 09:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (slash_5 @ Mar 31 2012, 06:35 AM) *
Hi Gab!

I'd like to join your army too! It's time for me to get better I guess! :-)

Cool! You are welcome mate! I'll create your thread and notify you! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
Apr 4 2012, 02:11 PM
OK, please sign me in too !!!
I've been playing for about a year or so
This is my first day at GMC so please help me out
I'll be posting vids of my playing soon (but please tell me how, hehe)
Here's the how i am divided my playing
-Riffing +
-Lead Playing, Shredding (I actually am a pretty bad shredder, but wat i got is heart) + melodic lead playing
-Clean playing

I wanna work on these aspects
-Lead Playing (first and foremost)
-Shredding
-Scales, Improv and theory
Clean playing

Please help me out sir
Thank you
Yash Vardhan Tanwar (17, New Delhi India)

--------------------

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:27 AM