Todd Simpson
Yesterday, 01:45 AM
Post #101
Yesterday, 01:45 AM

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

I wish you the best of luck Phil!!! I didn't know it was your company! Well done there!
Todd
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 20 2020, 04:23 AM) *
I know Todd, I'm trying but it's 10000% unavoidable, mainly work related. When you own the company you can't get out of stuff wink.gif

Nothing bad just one of the workers in hospital (we only have 10 machine operators so it's a large percentage of the machining workforce), a £70k new machine coming so having to prep for that as 5 two ton machines have to be moved out of the way to get it in and then they have to be put back, levelled etc, then training for new machine and getting familiar with it during out of hours so to speak, so as not to encroach on other work that I need to get done in normal hours. BEFORE all that we need to do extra hours to cover the time we're going to lose.

I also signed up for Ben Higgins' 10 day intense speed accelerator course open to a limited amount of students over on Facebook. I may have to pull out of that as my first allegiance is with GMC. I'll see how it goes.

Sorry to bore you with details, hope you understand. Some days won't be affected some will be heavily affected wink.gif

Cheers

Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Post #102
Yesterday, 09:01 AM

Learning Apprentice Player

Group: Members
Member No.: 19.975

Thanks Todd,

I didn't start it, it was started by my dad and two other blokes in the seventies, my dad and one of the others still work there, and the other bloke's son is a director along with me, my father is 82 and still working machines albeit just until lunch time then he goes home.

Cheers

Phil

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
MY CURRENT REVISION FOLDER

MY CURRENT BOOTCAMP LESSON

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor
[color="#000000"][/color]

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Post #103
Yesterday, 06:28 PM

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

That's very cool. To be able to have a biz that is second generation. Also very cool that your pop still works the machines at 82! Even half a day is pretty darn amazing.
Todd

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2020 - 02:17 AM