2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Nocturnal Ballad Collab, Final Mix and Comments
skennington
Jun 29 2010, 03:35 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Wow! Just getting around to hearing the final mix on this one and what a job from all of you guys. cool.gif Thank you again Daniel for doing this one, its always a pleasure to participate in these collabs.

As far as me being sensitive, well I guess you could say that I am to a point. With my playing, definitely, I wish I was better! laugh.gif I have always loved a good emotional guitar solo so I guess that's where I draw inspiration in trying to connect the notes.

Thanks again for this one man, truly enjoyed hearing everyone that participated! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 29 2010, 06:05 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks a lot Daniel! Comments are usefull smile.gif I need to learn how to balance the 3nps patters with some good pentatonic bending and vibrato wink.gif I can do both a bit, now combined tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 29 2010, 06:08 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great collab and playing everyone! This was very fun to listen to! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jul 2 2010, 02:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (skennington @ Jun 29 2010, 03:35 PM) *
Wow! Just getting around to hearing the final mix on this one and what a job from all of you guys. cool.gif Thank you again Daniel for doing this one, its always a pleasure to participate in these collabs.

As far as me being sensitive, well I guess you could say that I am to a point. With my playing, definitely, I wish I was better! laugh.gif I have always loved a good emotional guitar solo so I guess that's where I draw inspiration in trying to connect the notes.

Thanks again for this one man, truly enjoyed hearing everyone that participated! smile.gif

It was great to have you Skenn!

QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 29 2010, 06:05 PM) *
Thanks a lot Daniel! Comments are usefull smile.gif I need to learn how to balance the 3nps patters with some good pentatonic bending and vibrato wink.gif I can do both a bit, now combined tongue.gif

Bends and vibratos are a great combination to add expression to your guitar playing!

thank you for taking part Kaz!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 6 2010, 05:19 PM
Instructor
sick takes!!!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jul 6 2010, 05:32 PM
Instructor
hehehe thanks ADrian!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:26 AM