2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New Member From Sarajevo, Bosnia / Sweden
emirb
May 26 2010, 03:21 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Well, I'm really glad that I found this site!
Thing is that I've played guitar as long as I can remember but suffer/share the same problem as many members here as I can see - no improvement in my playing. This actually (in my case) becomes even worse - as years go by, I forget everything and the only thing which is left is basics and no fantasy in playing. Terrible! I think I played as best when I was like 18 or something. Now I'm determined to change that and learn thing in proper way. I have will even if I maybe lack most of the 'other stuff' smile.gif
Gear that I have is diverse: am fender deluxe telecaster, japan squire strat, ibanez rg 350? maybe smile.gif, a custom charvel (alike-from late 80s), martin acou. dx1 and couple of more no name stuff this is what I collected under all these years smile.gif I have a fender super reverb which is my only amp, a lot of stompboxes (I build them nowadays and use exclusively my own pedals) and diverse effects. I'll try to write some reviews as I myself like to read those, so I assume other guitarists like that too smile.gif
Born/raised in Sarajevo BiH, last couple of years been living in Malmö, Sweden. I never used camera to record my playing (besides in my youth), but I believe that is important part of learning right and I see that REC thingy is already giving really nice results in some member's development. I'll try to do something like that.

last thing: These lessons and guitarists/instructors/students at this site are AMAZING! I really mean that. This is nothing compared to sitting in front of the youtube or something like that trying to change things. This precisely the thing I needed and it's already making me feel so good about joining just after couple of days.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
May 26 2010, 03:57 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Welcome smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
May 26 2010, 03:59 PM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 26 2010, 04:16 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Welcome to GMC. I am sure you will like your stay here. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 26 2010, 04:19 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC!

we're glad that you are finding it useful!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 26 2010, 04:43 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very interesting introduction! I'm sure you will be able to make huge improvements with the help from GMC! Its also a cool idea to write reviews and possibly some wiki articles on pedals building?! smile.gif

See you round the forum! biggrin.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 26 2010, 05:16 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Nice introduction! Welcome to this awesome community.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 26 2010, 06:15 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Emirb smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
May 26 2010, 06:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome .. If you want to imporve faster Sing Up for MTP its about to start wink.gif

Just Go to this link and Leave a Post sayn want you would like to Learn/ what you need help with ..

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=35285

+Quote Post
emirb
May 26 2010, 07:43 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
QUOTE (maharzan @ May 26 2010, 05:16 PM) *
Welcome to GMC. I am sure you will like your stay here. smile.gif

Thanks! Your forum post about your 1st year here was inspiring! (hope it was you otherwise I'm lost:) )

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 26 2010, 05:43 PM) *
Very interesting introduction! I'm sure you will be able to make huge improvements with the help from GMC! Its also a cool idea to write reviews and possibly some wiki articles on pedals building?! smile.gif

See you round the forum! biggrin.gif

Do you think this would be interesting? There are many places where people can read/learn about this stuff but I could surely share my experiences and thoughts.

QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ May 26 2010, 07:42 PM) *
Welcome .. If you want to imporve faster Sing Up for MTP its about to start wink.gif

Just Go to this link and Leave a Post sayn want you would like to Learn/ what you need help with ..

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=35285

I just learn what that is, and I'll try it! I believe that I need to get some camera up'n'runing in order for that to work?!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 26 2010, 07:56 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (emirb @ May 26 2010, 08:43 PM) *
Thanks! Your forum post about your 1st year here was inspiring! (hope it was you otherwise I'm lost:) )

Do you think this would be interesting? There are many places where people can read/learn about this stuff but I could surely share my experiences and thoughts.

I just learn what that is, and I'll try it! I believe that I need to get some camera up'n'runing in order for that to work?!

Yeah we love reading reviews and sharing experiences here in the forum. I remember some members trying to assemble some custom made pedals etc... Your experience will be valuable.

Regarding MTP, yeah you do need the option to record AUDIO/VIDEO in order to be able to submit weekly and monthly tasks! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
May 26 2010, 11:26 PM
Instructor
Dobrodosao smile.gif !

--------------------

+Quote Post
emirb
May 26 2010, 11:31 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ May 27 2010, 12:26 AM) *
Dobrodosao smile.gif !

hvala hvala:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
May 26 2010, 11:46 PM
Flamenco Instructor
Welcome ! Bienvenido!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 28 2010, 01:56 AM
Instructor
Dobrodosao Emire! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
May 28 2010, 06:42 AM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome!!! This site a gem for sure. Great instruction videos and GREAT instructors. All very knowledgeable and give great feedback. Also alot of experience on these boards in terms of recording information.

Christian A.

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
May 28 2010, 04:00 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC, great to have you with us!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aleksander Sukov...
May 28 2010, 04:18 PM
Instructor
Dobrodosao wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
May 28 2010, 06:08 PM
Instructor
welcome to the site!!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
May 29 2010, 05:15 PM
Instructor
welcome to the site!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:59 PM