Learning Tremolo Technique With Just 3 Fingers, my pinky is quite crooked
Ctodd
Dec 1 2008, 04:13 PM
GMC:er
So some of you may have read sometime ago that I broke my pinky finger on my right hand. Well being the idiot that I am I finally decided to have it checked out 4 weeks later when I saw that it was not healing correctly. Long story short it is very likely that I will have to live with my pinky the way it is.

I have limited range of motion, and alot of stiffness. I have experimented with using all four of my fingers for the tremolo technique, but it didnt go very well, and I have also tried using just my index, middle, and ring fingers, and that worked a little better, but I am not sure if it will work at such high speeds.

My question...

Would it be realistic for me become just as fast as some of these instructional videos with just using three fingers?

EDIT: suggestions and tips would also be greatly appreciated too wink.gif

thanks,

-Chris

ps and spare me the "you should have got it looked at sooner!!" comments, I already recieved enough of those from my family laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ctodd: Dec 1 2008, 04:18 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:28 PM