Making Of Backing Tracks
Eagles358
Feb 24 2009, 01:10 AM
GMC:er
Hey David, just wanted to start by saying that I love your lessons and your playing. Your lessons have been extremely beneficial to me. Your backing tracks are always very well made, and I was hoping you could tell me what kind of program you use to make your backing tracks (if you use a computer program) because I was hoping to make some of my own. Anyway I hope I'm asking this in the right place, and thanks for your time.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Feb 27 2009, 01:08 PM
GMC:er
I'd love to hear that too biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 27 2009, 01:44 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot folks!
I use Cakewalk Sonar 3 as a sequencer.
For drums, I use Addictive Drums, usually just use the presets already made.
For bass, I like to use bass loops. There are a few royalty free ones on the net that you can find in google.
Sometimes I use Scarbee Bass which is a softsynth bass module. It gives me more freedom to write the bass part I need. I used that for my Guitar Idol entry.
I also use a few soundfounts that I found free on the net.
Hope that helps! :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:42 AM