Video Collab For Gmc Theme Song
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 9 2007, 05:42 PM
GMC Founder
Hey there!

For those of you who didn't know - Marcus Lavendell's song collaboration is about to become the official GMC theme song! biggrin.gif

Either way - Marcus and I have been discussing doing a video for it - so basically we would like to ask all the users who participated in the collab (playing wise) to record themself.

You really don't need to show your face if you don't want to.

Here are some directions:

* Move it - we don't want you to stand still. Act crazy and we will get a cool vid!! biggrin.gif

* Record with as good lightning as possible - we will add cool bluriness (etc) in the editing process. So just make sure to get a good, visible and clear recording.

* Have a plain background. (preferably dark - so we can somewhat match all the different backgrounds)

* Record "playback" to your recording in the collab song.

Important - participating in this video collab is completely optional. However you might be regretting it if you miss this opportunity! biggrin.gif

By the way - could somebody help me out and list all the particpants of the song collab here?

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Hemlok
Oct 9 2007, 06:34 PM
GMC:er
The Players List
* jeff (Uploaded)
* Nick325
* ezravdb
* Kurt
* GroovinMastiff + GroovinMastiff's brother (on drums)
* leedbreak (Uploaded[with bloopers])
* JVM
* steve25
* DeepRoots
* ballistic31
* Kristofer Dahl
* Owen
* Otto
* Iluha
* Pentatonic Gathering
* Demon Cockburn (Uploaded[wielding The Lady Galadriel and a serious look])

Edit: The GMC Monkey Dead Space Crew
+ Robin
+ PlayAllDay
+ chast (Uploaded)
+ SDMF75
+ Hemlok (Uploaded[the bouncing priest])
+ Smikey2006
+ Zephyr

Go wild!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Oct 21 2007, 11:54 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 9 2007, 07:45 PM
Moderation Policy Director
And me on the fadeout solo!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 9 2007, 07:47 PM
Excellent idea! Can anyone join or is it just the people who participated in the song that can?

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 9 2007, 07:56 PM
Yeah! Demon Cockburn, love it smile.gif This is a cool idea Kris, I'll try and get this done probably at the weekend.

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 9 2007, 08:02 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Robin @ Oct 9 2007, 08:47 PM) *
Excellent idea! Can anyone join or is it just the people who participated in the song that can?

This got me thinking... (happens occasionally huh.gif )

Sure - anyone who wants can be a part of this, provided your video quality is good and that you are acting crazy enough!

You will of course not get as much space as the people playing in the collab - but I think it would be cool if we can get as many gmc:ers as possible in the video! biggrin.gif

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 9 2007, 08:11 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 9 2007, 07:02 PM) *
This got me thinking... (happens occasionally huh.gif )

Sure - anyone who wants can be a part of this, provided your video quality is good and that you are acting crazy enough!

You will of course not get as much space as the people playing in the collab - but I think it would be cool if we can get as many gmc:ers as possible in the video! biggrin.gif

Kris

Ok great, I'm in then! biggrin.gif

So basically we just stand infront of the camera acting like monkeys? Can my guitar be in it too? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 9 2007, 08:30 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Robin @ Oct 9 2007, 09:11 PM) *
Ok great, I'm in then! biggrin.gif

So basically we just stand infront of the camera acting like monkeys? Can my guitar be in it too? smile.gif

laugh.gif
Your guitar has to be in it!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 9 2007, 08:50 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 9 2007, 07:30 PM) *
laugh.gif
Your guitar has to be in it!!

Alright! smile.gif

+Quote Post
chast
Oct 9 2007, 08:55 PM
Learning Roadie
Oh, I also want to take part biggrin.gif
I just post a video, and If you like to put it in, you can put it in wink.gif

This post has been edited by chast: Oct 9 2007, 09:00 PM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Oct 9 2007, 09:07 PM
I want my fave guitar (White Falcon) in it - I 'll have to train it to act like a monkey tongue.gif

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 9 2007, 09:30 PM
QUOTE (PlayAllDay @ Oct 10 2007, 04:07 AM) *
I want my fave guitar (White Falcon) in it - I 'll have to train it to act like a monkey tongue.gif

Why don't you get it to act like a White Falcon and have it fly around your neck??? wink.gif

P.S Don't try it if you don't have strap locks!! laugh.gif

P.S Kris: Is there a preferred video file type needed?

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Oct 9 2007, 09:32 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 9 2007, 09:41 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 9 2007, 10:30 PM) *
P.S Kris: Is there a preferred video file type needed?

Not really - send me what you have got and hopefully it will work!

--------------------

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Oct 9 2007, 10:01 PM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 10 2007, 04:30 AM) *
Why don't you get it to act like a White Falcon and have it fly around your neck??? wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Nah i'll just leap off a great height while I'm playing and get someone to video the bit where it looks like I'm actually flying - just before I stack it badly!!

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Oct 9 2007, 10:03 PM
I'm in! This is gonna be one wild hootenanny!! tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 10 2007, 11:52 PM
This may not be any good to you, but here it is anyway. Chop it up or chuck it out, I don't care laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Attached File  Untitled_0001.wmv ( 2.94MB ) Number of downloads: 526

P.S: The outfit is a priest costume I am wearing to a fancy dress party in a couple of weeks, thought id get some use out of it prior.

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Oct 10 2007, 11:55 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 11 2007, 12:00 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 11 2007, 12:52 AM) *
This may not be any good to you, but here it is anyway. Chop it up or chuck it out, I don't care laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

P.S: The outfit is a priest costume I am wearing to a fancy dress party in a couple of weeks, thought id get some use out of it prior.

hehe that's awesome - we'll use it! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 11 2007, 12:03 AM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 10 2007, 10:52 PM) *

Omg, the clip in the end HAS to be in the video!!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 11 2007, 12:06 AM
Don't think I'm crazy enough to be a part of this... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 11 2007, 12:21 AM
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+1 for the end bit!

Need to get going with my bit ...

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 01:55 AM