Triads In Major Scale Series, All inversions of triads
Pedja Simovic
Sep 19 2009, 10:38 AM
Instructor
Guys,

Today you can find on main page my part 1 of Triads in Major Scale series lesson. This lesson focuses on Root inversion of triads (Root, 3rd , 5th) while the other parts will cover 1st and 2nd inversion (3rd, 5th, Root and 5th, Root , 3rd).

If you are having trouble with your chord vocabulary, I strongly suggest you study this series. These chords can help you expand your songwriting or comping as rhythm guitarist. In each of the lessons I cover all possible string sets (654,543,432 and 321) so you learn at least 4 ways how to play one triad in same inversion. When you are done with all the inversions for triads you will have total of 12 ways how to play certain triad! (major minor and diminished).

Check out part 1 lesson HERE

Feel free to ask any questions here or leave a comment on lesson feedback !

Pedja

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 25 2009, 11:15 AM
Instructor
Guys if you have missed on the main page, Part 2 lesson of Triads in major scale series is published.

Check it out HERE

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 3 2009, 12:57 PM
Instructor
Part 3 lesson is published and series are completed.
Check out part 3 lesson HERE

Additional supplement lesson for Triads in major scale series is on main page now. Check it out HERE

--------------------

+Quote Post
jaizeyK
Dec 17 2009, 11:08 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Oct 3 2009, 11:57 AM) *
Part 3 lesson is published and series are completed.
Check out part 3 lesson HERE

Additional supplement lesson for Triads in major scale series is on main page now. Check it out HERE

great stuff mate, this has helped me tremendously

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 19 2009, 03:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jaizeyK @ Dec 17 2009, 11:08 PM) *
great stuff mate, this has helped me tremendously

I am very glad to hear that man smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:54 PM