Msn Contacts?
BalysLTU
Apr 9 2007, 09:49 PM
GMC:er
I wish to add some of the members of GMC to MSN (you know, to chat, talk about guitar etc.). If you want to add someone to, just post your contacts here and hopefully the dude who you want to add will respond to this thread also biggrin.gif

Mine: [email protected]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Apr 9 2007, 10:05 PM
[email protected] smile.gif i love talkin about guitar..i could do it all day..probably...maybe i think so..smile.gif....

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 9 2007, 10:07 PM
[email protected]

This post has been edited by stratman33: Apr 9 2007, 10:08 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Apr 9 2007, 10:09 PM
[email protected]

lol my email name sucks XD

feel free to add me biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ezravdb: Apr 9 2007, 10:10 PM

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 9 2007, 10:45 PM
[email protected] , yes I know its stupid, I made it 5 years ago when I was a totally hardcore maiden fan laugh.gif Feel free to add me if anyone wants.

+Quote Post
kahall
Apr 10 2007, 03:54 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello, Netnanny here. You can enter all your identities in the My Controls->Edit Profile Information area. FYI.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Ibanex
Apr 10 2007, 05:20 AM
amir_ghaly_1989@yahoo.de <--- It's .de for germany.

Feel free to add me too. smile.gif

+Quote Post
spdalton
Apr 10 2007, 06:06 AM
[email protected]

Online most of the day (sadly wink.gif) (night time for Americans)

--------------------
IPB Image
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

http://www.myspace.com/cashnz

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Apr 10 2007, 09:38 PM
Lets go fishing!
wink.gif

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Apr 15 2007, 12:37 PM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
browq
Apr 11 2007, 10:39 AM
[email protected]

when i was really into gundam wing smile.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Apr 15 2007, 02:45 PM
Lets go fishing!
Just a heads up guys, ive recived over 600 junk mails since last night and im sure its because of bots scanning websites for email addresses. Ive removed mine, and hopefully if peeps want to add me they will send a pm wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
BalysLTU
Apr 15 2007, 03:16 PM
I didnt get any tongue.gif

+Quote Post
allchavsrgay
Apr 20 2007, 10:06 PM
[email protected] Be free to add me inless your really anoying!

+Quote Post
Daniel
Apr 20 2007, 10:26 PM
[email protected]

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:50 AM