Wow! Gmc Rules!, Grateful for the lastest developpements on GMC
enforcer
Feb 3 2009, 06:32 PM
GMC:er
Man, for last few weeks, GMC have been doing a major stride! There are so much to do, and so many ways to improve on GMC that I can virtually find no time to do anything else.

Thank you for you all who provide me a life full of music!!!

laugh.gif

Can

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
berko
Feb 3 2009, 06:44 PM
QUOTE (enforcer @ Feb 3 2009, 06:32 PM) *
Man, for last few weeks, GMC have been doing a major stride! There are so much to do, and so many ways to improve on GMC that I can virtually find no time to do anything else.

laugh.gif

Can

Did you just discover Ivan's YouTube comments on the stop time blues collab? cool.gif

Hehe, so many things to do... and it's better to leave anything else now to concentrate more on the guitar and GMC biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Feb 3 2009, 06:46 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (berko @ Feb 3 2009, 06:44 PM) *
Hehe, so many things to do... and it's better to leave anything else now to concentrate more on the guitar and GMC biggrin.gif

Indeed, but how am i going to pay the bills?? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 3 2009, 06:48 PM
Instructor
Yeah, GMC rules big time! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Toni Suominen: Feb 3 2009, 06:48 PM

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Feb 3 2009, 06:52 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (enforcer @ Feb 3 2009, 06:32 PM) *

laugh.gif

Can

So true Can!! I used to be so excited when I had anything music related in my life which was almost never. Now I am trying to figure out how I am going to find the time to participate in all the collabs and competitions. Thanks to everybody at GMC for EVERYTHING!! smile.gif I am going to talk to my wife to today about me only working part time so I have time to do all this GMC stuff. laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
enforcer
Feb 3 2009, 06:55 PM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 3 2009, 07:52 PM) *
So true Can!! I used to be so excited when I had anything music related in my life which was almost never. Now I am trying to figure out how I am going to find the time to participate in all the collabs and competitions. Thanks to everybody at GMC for EVERYTHING!! smile.gif I am going to talk to my wife to today about me only working part time so I have time to do all this GMC stuff. laugh.gif laugh.gif

she will kill you for sure! laugh.gif

--------------------

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Feb 3 2009, 06:58 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
We should establish some kind of a foundation, that would rise founds for our earlier retirement, due to lack of enough time to participate in all things GMC happy.gif Maybe European Union could give us a helping hand also? No? dry.gif

This post has been edited by Marek Rojewski: Feb 3 2009, 06:59 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
berko
Feb 3 2009, 07:08 PM
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Feb 3 2009, 06:58 PM) *
We should establish some kind of a foundation, that would rise founds for our earlier retirement, due to lack of enough time to participate in all things GMC happy.gif Maybe European Union could give us a helping hand also? No? dry.gif

What a spot-on idea you have there! Something like a scholarship... like Erasmus! EU doesn't even have to pay any university wages or the trip to a foreign country. They just pay me my bills, provide some food to survive and I'll promise I'll try the best I can to rock the world... happy.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Feb 3 2009, 07:10 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Berko, we need a lawyer! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Feb 3 2009, 07:15 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Feb 3 2009, 06:58 PM) *

Well the US govt. is bailing out big corporations to the tune of 800 BILLION dollars. Maybe they could just give me a few million and I could just do GMC all day!! I'm calling my congressman right now. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
enforcer
Feb 3 2009, 07:19 PM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 3 2009, 08:15 PM) *
Well the US govt. is bailing out big corporations to the tune of 800 BILLION dollars. Maybe they could just give me a few million and I could just do GMC all day!! I'm calling my congressman right now. laugh.gif

I dont want millions $500 a month will be ok for me laugh.gif

--------------------

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH

+Quote Post
Canis
Feb 3 2009, 07:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
GMC is the greatest source if inspiration I've ever had... If it weren't for this place, I'd problaby have quit a long time ago.. But with these talented instructors and fellow students who all support eachother to get better, there's no quitting... Ever.

I'm home biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 3 2009, 07:52 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (Canis @ Feb 3 2009, 07:35 PM) *
GMC is the greatest source if inspiration I've ever had... If it weren't for this place, I'd problaby have quit a long time ago.. But with these talented instructors and fellow students who all support eachother to get better, there's no quitting... Ever.

I'm home biggrin.gif

So true, can't live without this site wub.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
superize
Feb 3 2009, 08:36 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Even when i dont play guiatar i always check out GMC.........

There is no way to escape this addiction

GMC rules....

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
utak3r
Feb 3 2009, 10:15 PM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 3 2009, 06:52 PM) *
I am going to talk to my wife to today about me only working part time so I have time to do all this GMC stuff. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Give me your address.... so I could send you a brand new coffin wink.gif for you, of course laugh.gif

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
Tolek
Feb 3 2009, 10:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
Oh, yes. GMC is really addictive, but helpful and the best online place for guitarists. smile.gif

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Feb 3 2009, 10:19 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (utak3r @ Feb 3 2009, 10:15 PM) *
Give me your address.... so I could send you a brand new coffin wink.gif for you, of course laugh.gif

Really, you don't think she will understand? laugh.gif mad.gif I am going to tell her that I would be willing to let her get a job to make up the difference in lost income, maybe she will agree to that. I'm such a genius. laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Feb 3 2009, 11:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 3 2009, 10:19 PM) *
Really, you don't think she will understand? laugh.gif mad.gif I am going to tell her that I would be willing to let her get a job to make up the difference in lost income, maybe she will agree to that. I'm such a genius. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Of course she'll understand! They always do! You've got it all figured out, I see laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 3 2009, 11:40 PM
Instructor
Welcome to the club Can, all addicts here. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 3 2009, 11:43 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 3 2009, 10:19 PM) *
...I am going to tell her that I would be willing to let her get a job to make up the difference in lost income, maybe she will agree to that. I'm such a genius. laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:16 PM