Vox Ac15cc1x, Your Opions
Bondy
Mar 28 2008, 05:04 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi guys looking at this amp on ebay and i really like it but I have seen a few bad reviews due to reliability issues does anyone have one of these or no anyone who has any experience with one.Apart from that i have heard they are awesome its six months old and in all but mint condition.

ALSO WOOT 500 POSTS I HAVE NEVER POSTED THIS MANY TIME ON ANY FORUM THATS HOW MUCH I LIVE GMC wub.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bondy: Mar 28 2008, 05:09 AM

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Mar 28 2008, 05:25 AM
Learning Roadie
If vox made their ac30's in england still, I would have gotten one of those instead of a mesa boogie. I can't say as I haven't owned one but I chose not to.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 28 2008, 08:29 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I haven't tried that one, but my experience with VOX is that they're great smile.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Mar 28 2008, 08:31 AM
Lets go fishing!
I bought one 7 months ago , I bought 3 expensive pedals too go with it.

I just sold the lot on ebay yesterday - I couldnt get a half decent tone sad.gif Bondy, you may love this amp but it really wasnt for me!! Id spent hundreds on the Amp and pedals and I was gutted with the tone I got. If you want to play soft Rock ala the Beetles it might be just what your after, but if you want to play High gain stuff its not the right amp.

The first one I bought blew up in under two weeks and I had to get Vox to send me a replacment! unsure.gif It just felt like a poorly made amp.

The good news is, I put the money I got from the ebay sales towards a Brand new Guitar and pod X3 - I know this will give me THE tone im after smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 28 2008, 01:20 PM
Instructor
This Vox is mainly for blues, soft rock, and jazz. If you're into that seriously consider it, if not, try something different, maybe with more drive.

This post has been edited by Milenkovic Ivan: Mar 28 2008, 01:21 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:12 AM