This Is An Invitation!
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2013, 02:00 PM
Instructor

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blister
Mar 6 2013, 02:04 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Great idea! I will try to make it if I can get out of work. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Mar 6 2013, 02:16 PM
GMC:er
Cool. Cosmin's chats are always inventive and loads of fun!! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2013, 02:37 PM
Instructor
Great idea and video Cosmin! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2013, 02:59 PM
Instructor
Thank you gentlemen! See you tomorrow then! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 6 2013, 03:23 PM
Sounds like a great idea Cosmin...reminds me of Hendrix mouthing 'good night everbody' at the end of a concert but actually simultaneously playing it on his axe.
Hope I can make it!

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 6 2013, 08:32 PM
That's really a cool concept! Ufortunately for me, I'm hard pressed to make it home from work and in front of my PC in time to make most of your Vchats.

However, if I can make it.... and I use my voice to create a lick, then you guys may want to grab a rake and a black board in order to emulate my voice into that lick.....or maybe a washtub full of water and a rabid house cat! YEOW smile.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2013, 09:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Mar 6 2013, 07:32 PM) *
That's really a cool concept! Ufortunately for me, I'm hard pressed to make it home from work and in front of my PC in time to make most of your Vchats.

However, if I can make it.... and I use my voice to create a lick, then you guys may want to grab a rake and a black board in order to emulate my voice into that lick.....or maybe a washtub full of water and a rabid house cat! YEOW smile.gif

No worries mate - we'll try and I am sure it's not going to be bad at all smile.gif

Are you ready GMCrs!!??

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 7 2013, 09:30 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
biggrin.gif This sounds like alot of fun!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 11 2013, 09:14 AM
Instructor
And the fun continues! We will take the concept one step above by playing and singing against chords this time smile.gif This Thursday at 8 PM London time!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:27 AM