30 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Creativity Workout 1, Improve your composing skills!
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 6 2015, 01:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 4 2015, 09:45 PM) *
I only ever really use my headphones. And then when I hear my music on other speakers it sounds awful! biggrin.gif

That's not a good method! You should go from speakers to headphones while you do the mix to find a good balance between both. This will help to get a mix that sounds relatively good on every type of speaker.

Ok guys, are there any new tunes coming or should we go for the next pic?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 6 2015, 01:51 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 6 2015, 02:43 AM) *
That's not a good method! You should go from speakers to headphones while you do the mix to find a good balance between both. This will help to get a mix that sounds relatively good on every type of speaker.

Ok guys, are there any new tunes coming or should we go for the next pic?

I know, but the problem is that I can't play loud at night which is when I usually play and record. So I have to use headphones then.

Oh, and I'm ready for the next picture, I think smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 6 2015, 03:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 5 2015, 09:51 PM) *
I know, but the problem is that I can't play loud at night which is when I usually play and record. So I have to use headphones then.

Well, maybe you can do some last hour tweaks during the day. Just check your mix with speakers and adjust some details regarding levels and EQ.

Ok, a new picture will come soon. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 6 2015, 04:22 PM
Instructor
New picture... pick up your fuzz pedals! biggrin.gif

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jul 6 2015, 05:55 PM
Learning Roadie
what to do, what to do !!!!????

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jul 6 2015, 06:31 PM
Learning Roadie
hi here

2 minutes for a BT, 2 to choose a preset (not the best ok....) and good roll'in.....

i have done this, one take, i do not know the tonality...... so the first seconds i search my marks, i don't practice or even listen this sort of music..

https://soundcloud.com/dizy-laurent/country

not easy to play when my wife is tickle me

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Jul 6 2015, 06:49 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Jul 6 2015, 07:28 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jul 6 2015, 01:31 PM) *
hi here

2 minutes for a BT, 2 to choose a preset (not the best ok....) and good roll'in.....

i have done this, one take, i do not know the tonality...... so the first seconds i search my marks, i don't practice or even listen this sort of music..

Laurent

Nice one laurent, Just turn up the mids and highs on your amp, and you will nail the tone. Good playing brother.

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jul 6 2015, 07:30 PM
Learning Roadie
i have take the first preset who seem good , but in fact it is very crapy cause it's too low or to much....

thanks to appreciate

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Jul 6 2015, 07:32 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 5 2015, 08:51 PM) *

Hey Cal, I feel your struggle. Maybe getting a pair of good hedphones my help the issue. Just make sure they have big drivers and as close to FRFR as possible.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 6 2015, 11:22 AM) *

Attached Image

I love country music, this is going to be so much fun!!!!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 6 2015, 07:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ricky9 @ Jul 6 2015, 08:32 PM) *
Hey Cal, I feel your struggle. Maybe getting a pair of good hedphones my help the issue. Just make sure they have big drivers and as close to FRFR as possible.

I have decent headphones. Sennheiser 380 Pro. But they sound nothing like my speakers.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Jul 6 2015, 07:55 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 6 2015, 02:36 PM) *
I have decent headphones. Sennheiser 380 Pro. But they sound nothing like my speakers.

This is the Pc speakers i use, they sound awesome and they are very afordable.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/mult...a-speakers-z213

Also in the meantime check this out. i just finish this song

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jul 6 2015, 08:02 PM
Learning Roadie
logitech do cool stuff

nice song !!!

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 6 2015, 09:43 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 6 2015, 04:22 PM) *

Attached Image

Hmmmmm, I'm getting menacing vibes from this laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Jul 6 2015, 10:35 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 6 2015, 06:36 PM) *

I feel your pain! I have the same headphones but no speakers at all sad.gif

Sounds great until I listen to it on my laptop/phone/tablet/etc...

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Jul 7 2015, 04:49 AM
Hello guys, Here is my take, done the whole thing with my gr-55. Enjoy!!!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 7 2015, 02:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Chris S. @ Jul 6 2015, 11:35 PM) *
I feel your pain! I have the same headphones but no speakers at all sad.gif

Sounds great until I listen to it on my laptop/phone/tablet/etc...

No speakers? That sucks! I actually have some decent speakers mounted on the wall for my stereo, which I can hook up to the computer if I want to. Maybe I should try that from time to time to check my mixes.

QUOTE (Ricky9 @ Jul 7 2015, 05:49 AM) *

Damn, that was spot on for the picture! Awesome, Ricky!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 7 2015, 05:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jul 6 2015, 02:31 PM) *
hi here

Laurent

Hi Laurent! Nice take over this backing. Your submit has given a happy country feel to the picture. Your phrasing is very tasty and except by some sections in the beginning, the note choices are very nice to hear. I also think that some more mids in your tone can make this one fit better in the mix, as well as some little delay or reverb.

Thanks for your take!

QUOTE (Ricky9 @ Jul 6 2015, 03:55 PM) *
This is the Pc speakers i use, they sound awesome and they are very afordable.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/mult...a-speakers-z213

Also in the meantime check this out. i just finish this song

Wou!! Great stuff man! I love how everything turns at 00:31, that melody is epic, very deep and expressive and then, everything goes metal!! This tune is perfect man, you should release some instrumental music. Are there any plans? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ricky9 @ Jul 7 2015, 12:49 AM) *

Hi Ricky! Nice idea! It is so perfect for this picture, I close my eyes, and I'm there, feeling lonely in a desert full of cactus... this groove and progression could be used for a full song, you should save this idea in your archive for future re-work.

Did you also record drums with your guitar?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Jul 7 2015, 06:51 PM
Thank you guys, I appreciate the kind words. I been working on improving my recording Technics for the past week or so, Now i am working on old songs and trying to remake them. Currently trying to finish the country song. I will probably be done tonight. When you learn how to correctly record guitar, you realize the amount of work you have to put in it (specially the double tracking). And using all the compressors and Eqs for each instrument, now it becomes a hard task. But i believe my recordings now sound better than before, so it makes all the hard work payoff.

Also in the last song i use my gr-55 for all the instruments from bass. piano, guitars and strings but not for the drums, even thou you can do the drums on the guitar. Since you can assign a different sound to each string on the guitar with the GK-3 pickup, But i rather use the drums tracks.

I still have long ways to go and learn before i can say my music is worthy of releasing a CD or anything like that. With that in mind, I want to thank you guys for letting me into your group.I have learn so much from everybody in here. Never think you cant learn from other people, every song that you guys make in this exercises helps all of us in expending our ideas and concepts. Thank you all, and lets see those ideas keep flourishing.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 7 2015, 07:56 PM
eeeek, after all these happy takes I'm worried about my idea, I'm thinking vultures circling over a stranded cowboy unsure.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Jul 7 2015, 08:11 PM
Here is the extended version, Enjoy!!!!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 7 2015, 02:56 PM) *
eeeek, after all these happy takes I'm worried about my idea, I'm thinking vultures circling over a stranded cowboy unsure.gif

Lets hear it brother!!!!

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:35 PM