> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 49 50 51  
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 2 2014, 07:07 AM
Instructor
I heard about this band almost 10 years ago, but their music was not even slightly appealing back then - all screaming and nothing else. Heh! Surprise - this tune is simply awesome!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 3 2014, 07:57 AM
Instructor
As Mattias says biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 4 2014, 08:39 AM
Instructor
This popped up today smile.gif Sad, but beautiful - someone told me a long time ago - 'Aren't sad songs the best ever?'

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 6 2014, 08:15 AM
Instructor
Just found this tune from MLF today and thought you guys might like it too!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 8 2014, 08:05 AM
Instructor
Check out my friends from Firma - they have been out of the game for the last 12 years I think and they decided it's time to come back this Friday! I am MORE than happy this happened. Back in 2001 when they have released their first and only album, they sounded like NOTHING I have ever heard in this country. Modern, fresh, amazingly elaborate and musical, with great orchestrations and message!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2014, 08:10 AM
Instructor
This is a VERY cheesy song, but I just remembered it and I thought it would be a good share biggrin.gif Show it to your girl!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2014, 02:40 PM
Instructor
I discovered this track today and I love it!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jun 25 2014, 07:01 PM
Tone Seeker
An another band I just found. Japanese btw wink.gif
Chorus in this song is in quite "periphery" style.

This post has been edited by WeePee: Jun 25 2014, 07:05 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 26 2014, 08:49 AM
Instructor
Hey Ville! Thanks for sharing these, mate!

I love the first one VERY MUCH! biggrin.gif

I will share this, as it kept me going all day yesterday:

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Jul 8 2014, 09:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
Here's A very exciting work that would fit nicely on this page.

There is a ridiculous drum solo near the end.

This post has been edited by Jim S.: Jul 8 2014, 09:16 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 9 2014, 06:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jim S. @ Jul 8 2014, 08:15 PM) *
Here's A very exciting work that would fit nicely on this page.

There is a ridiculous drum solo near the end.

Whoa, amazing, man! Thank you for sharing this!! Do I also hear an oud there? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Aug 11 2014, 08:48 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Yo Cos, have you heard this acoustic cover of Floyd's 'Money'? its pretty damn awesome. The guy's vocal for one but also his playing. He plays some really nice lead runs on the acoustic.

btw, that 'Hybrid' track you posted was very good. Kinda had a bit of a dark feel about it, which is always a plus in my book smile.gif cool song, never heard them before.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 12 2014, 07:45 AM
Instructor
Hey man! Wow, the guy is totally awesome! And that Hybrid track - I got an acoustic version in the making myself wink.gif

These days I've been listening to these guys:

Totally NOT my kind of music, but this song has something about it laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Tommy M
Nov 23 2014, 08:14 PM
Learning Rodie
The production is totally awesome, although I'm thinking some of you guys will have something against the singer tongue.gif
[/quote]

I love vocalists with a higher pitch or what its called, like raised fist, at the gates, etc

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 24 2014, 10:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tommy M @ Nov 23 2014, 07:14 PM) *
The production is totally awesome, although I'm thinking some of you guys will have something against the singer tongue.gif

I love vocalists with a higher pitch or what its called, like raised fist, at the gates, etc

They have a very interesting twist - some 80s pop vibe with a lot of funk smile.gif I haven't yet listened to many other tunes from these guys, but this one hit the spot most likely!

Another gang which I discovered and I liked a lot lately:

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 24 2014, 10:39 AM

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 16 2014, 12:10 PM
Tone Seeker
Hey C-man !

Have you hear this already ? Groovey-y-y-y-y-y biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 17 2014, 04:59 PM
Instructor
Thanks for the link matey! biggrin.gif

I haven't (only heard The Scourge) but I am listening as we speak and I liked the track! Most importantly - I could've recognized their sound EVEN WITHOUT hearing Spencer sing wink.gif

Try this on for size:

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 49 50 51
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:51 PM