Introduction
kaikarinha
Dec 27 2012, 10:53 PM
GMC:er
Hi GMC!

Name is Fabian, I'm 23 Years old and I'm from germany. I startet to play (or better learning to play) the guitar in 2008. First I learned it because we needed a guitarist for our children group in church to sing with them. A friend of mine helped me at the beginning. After leraning by myself the I got some Lessons from a private teacher. Since he did not meet my expectations I went to a music school. After one year I had to stop taking lessons because of my evening-school after work. So had to learn by my self again, with youtube and GuitarPro-Tabs. This is why I decided to try the Guitarmasterclass. Styles I like are Blues, Hard-Rock, Rock and so on, Funk & Reggae. I really love to play rhytms (maybe because I do accompaniment most of the time). At the moment I'm playing the acoustic guitar in the worship band in our church.

My guitars: Ibanez Accoustic, Epiphone LesPaul Special II with Seymour Duncan SHPR-1 P-Rails

I'm looking forward to improve my soloing and improvising skills and also rythm on the electric guitar and get feedback and help from some professionals and other players around the world

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 27 2012, 11:02 PM
wink.gif Hay,

You take a verry good move ,to come here !
Here are the Masters !
Ask them everything !...it's always ok !
I make a lot of progress here!..
So ,its the place to become a GOOD player !
Enjoy your time here !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 28 2012, 02:27 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hi Fabian - welcome to GMC! smile.gif

Great to hear you are focused on rhythm - groove is a powerful thing and those genres you mentioned you like playing are just pure fun to play - especially funk!

Hope you'll make a lot of progress, please let me know if you need any help.

See you around the site!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Blister
Dec 28 2012, 03:30 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to GMC, Fabian! You are gonna love it here! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 28 2012, 09:34 AM
Instructor
Hello and welcome to GMC Fabian! I would be delighted to talk to you about rhythm smile.gif I am also running a personal mentoring program and you are welcome to join if you'd like! Thanks for joining my v-chat session last evening - hope you had a good time!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 28 2012, 10:59 AM
Instructor
Hi Fabian, welcome to GMC !

Be sure to check out the video chats. You can see the schedule at the bottom corner of the main GMC page.

As Bogdan said, let us know if you need any lesson suggestions. smile.gif

+Quote Post
kaikarinha
Dec 28 2012, 11:43 AM
Hey Guys! Thanks for your warm welcome.
Cosmin, yeah the v-chat was interesting to me. Your mentoring program sounds good, tell me more, tell me more (remembering the film Greace? :-D).

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 28 2012, 02:55 PM
Instructor
Hi Fabian! Welcome to GMC! As Cosmin say, we are giving Vchats every week and there are spots opened for joining our mentoring programs that work in different way depending on the instructor that you choose. This is mine:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43110

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 29 2012, 09:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (kaikarinha @ Dec 28 2012, 10:43 AM) *
Hey Guys! Thanks for your warm welcome.
Cosmin, yeah the v-chat was interesting to me. Your mentoring program sounds good, tell me more, tell me more (remembering the film Greace? :-D).

Check out your inbox - there's a message waiting for you in there biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 29 2012, 12:29 PM
Welcome to GMC Fabian! See you around in the Forums!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:02 AM