2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Hello Gmc
Connie4
Sep 4 2008, 07:29 PM
GMC:er
Hey GMC,

I started playing guitar 2 days ago and some friends told me about this site. I registered right away and I hope to be learning alot here. I don't have (or have had) a teacher, would you recommend me to hire one. Or is GMC complete enough to teach me all.

Thanks,

Constantijn de Boer
16yo Netherlands

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Sep 4 2008, 07:34 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC mate.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Sep 4 2008, 07:37 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Welcome Connie, GMC has all you need! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Sep 4 2008, 07:37 PM
Instructor
Hello Costantijn and welcome to GMC! If you like may you practice some series wrote by me! Just click on my lesson! I suggest you to star with Finger Independence! If you need help feel free to send me a mail, ok? Good luck and enjoy the site!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Sep 4 2008, 08:32 PM
Instructor
Welcome to the site!!
GMC really covers alot of guitar playing and should be all you need:)
If you do struggle all the instructors including myself will be happy to help i'm sure!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 4 2008, 08:34 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey welcome to GMC ! You definitely have all the teachers and knowledge here smile.gif Feel free to post your questions and everything..

Cheers smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 4 2008, 08:56 PM
Instructor
hello and welcome to GMC wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 5 2008, 12:37 AM
Instructor
Hi! Welcome to GMC! You did a great choice! I think that here you'll find all you nedd to became a great guitar player. However I suggest you to keep a constant contact with your favourite instructors here to let them help you.

Gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
IntoxyDachsy
Sep 5 2008, 12:58 AM
Welcome to GMC !

I took professional lessons once a week for 2 months... It was very uncomfortable for me, and I learned next to nothing from the experience... Here at GMC you get to set your own pace, and everyone here is very helpful and knoledgeable. I think this is the way to go, unless you enjoy the classroom setting... even so, I feel there is a far better chance to realize ones potential from this site ^^

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 5 2008, 02:42 AM
Instructor
Welcome Connie

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 5 2008, 07:29 AM
Instructor
Welcome Constantijn !!! enjoy this site wink.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 5 2008, 07:37 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

If there's anything at all, just ask smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Sep 5 2008, 08:06 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Constantijn! As said before, GMC has a lot of info and resources for you!

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 5 2008, 12:30 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard man.

Regarding a teacher, it is always good from many sources that you can, but as you be on GMC more and more, you will see that here you have 55 teachers, and over 6000 members that can help you with anything you ask for. You have all sorts of lessons to choose from, including from totally-complete beginner lessons to insanely advanced lessons. There is also a large database of theory lessons, and all your questions will be answered immediately. You would pay your teacher the same amount of money for 2-3 classes maybe and that is roughly = a monthly subscription here. You do the math smile.gif

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Sep 5 2008, 12:31 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Sep 5 2008, 12:43 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
welcome to GMC, I think with the right guidance GMC pretty much has most of the resources that you`ll need to learn guitar, all the best on your journey smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Sep 5 2008, 12:43 PM
Welcome smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Connie4
Sep 5 2008, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the welcoming...
I've already found out about the fast responding from GMC wink.gif
ut now I'm going back to my guitar... I'm kindof addicted tongue.gif:S

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Sep 5 2008, 02:33 PM
Instructor
Welcome, it appears that you have a passion for this, and that is all it takes really

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
timono
Sep 5 2008, 03:02 PM
welcome to the site!! tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Sep 5 2008, 06:26 PM
Instructor
welcome man! enjoy the site! wink.gif
and as others instructors have said, ask whatever you need man!

see you around!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:06 PM