Alternate Picking Lesson 3, More useful patterns!
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 29 2007, 10:13 AM
GMC Founder
Alternate picking lesson 3

I am happy to announce that GMC has become quite a place for people who want to learn speed/alternate picking. We have lots of lessons covering the topic from different perspectives and styles! biggrin.gif

Personally I can't wait to dive into today's specific lesson - as Pavel presents some patterns whcih when I see them - I can't help but think "how come I haven't though of these"...! So as soon as I get some practice time... biggrin.gif

Kris

PS For those of you who aren't ready for speedpicking yet - you can be sure there are lots of other lesson style scoming up in the near future! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Mar 29 2007, 10:50 AM
Instructor
I also answer myself that question very often... when i see Rusty Cooley's Instructionals i always think: "How the hell does he think of suck cool excercises!". now the more i practice the more i realize it's not so difficult and i come up with new excercises and sequences every day. So practice as much excercises and sequences as you can and one day you'll see the light of creation!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Mar 29 2007, 03:55 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Pavel @ Mar 29 2007, 05:50 AM) *
I also answer myself that question very often... when i see Rusty Cooley's Instructionals i always think: "How the hell does he think of suck cool excercises!". now the more i practice the more i realize it's not so difficult and i come up with new excercises and sequences every day. So practice as much excercises and sequences as you can and one day you'll see the light of creation!

Pavel, this is great stuff - its just what I need at the moment, please keep them coming!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 08:36 AM