Tapping Problem?
thwack
Jul 12 2007, 07:54 PM
GMC:er
I've been trying to learn the speedlicks solo, and I have everything down except the tapping part. I can hear all of the taps except to when I get to the B and E string. I tap really hard and I can still not hear them. Is there a problem with my tapping or could it just be my footpedal has the wrong setting?( maybe I just need to turn a setting down or something?)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 12 2007, 07:57 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (thwack @ Jul 12 2007, 12:54 PM) *
I've been trying to learn the speedlicks solo, and I have everything down except the tapping part. I can hear all of the taps except to when I get to the B and E string. I tap really hard and I can still not hear them. Is there a problem with my tapping or could it just be my footpedal has the wrong setting?( maybe I just need to turn a setting down or something?)

well, you need to tap really hard, but you said you tapped hard. So i think you should add more gain or distortion and a little bit of volume.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:25 PM