22 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
The 'i'm Winning' Thread!, Quite pointless really.
David.C.Bond
Dec 9 2007, 03:04 PM
GMC:er
I saw this on another forum, the idea is basically that whoever posted the last reply is winning. But to keep the game interesting you have to think of a suitably hilarious taunt to provoke other people to beat you!

Note: Let not get offensive, or use swear words etc, its just for fun!

So David takes the lead in the GMC race, with seemingly few chances of anyone even coming close to beating him, this young man has been training for this race for years and it has clearly paid off! I'm winning.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 9 2007, 03:08 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
... But only when it was a race of one. Now that you've competition Dave you're back in last spot wink.gif .

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 9 2007, 03:16 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 9 2007, 02:08 PM) *
... But only when it was a race of one. Now that you've competition Dave you're back in last spot wink.gif .

An admirable attempt Tony, but decidedly foolish. Your efforts were in vain, as I once again have taken the lead!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 03:27 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Then suddenly out of nowhere riding a dinosaur, The Uncreator passes by David to take the lead! I'm Winning!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Dec 9 2007, 03:27 PM

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 9 2007, 03:34 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Sadly Uncreator's dinosaur suddenly realised it was extinct and dissapeared leaving Tony to again whizt to the front leaving all in his wake.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 9 2007, 03:37 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Tony might as well be back in the Prehistoric ages with uncreator's dinosaur- as Deeproots Soars into the lead biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 03:39 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
But The Uncreator zooms by DeepRoots in the Millenium Falcon (Where did he get it?!?!!) No one knows, and he is now in the lead!!

+Quote Post
Batista
Dec 9 2007, 03:41 PM
The Uncreator sees a nice flower in the trench, which he stops to look at. Batista blasts up in the lead.

Edit: I was to late, so edited the name.

This post has been edited by Batista: Dec 9 2007, 03:42 PM

--------------------
Seven Deadly Sins, One Deadly Syn

Gear list:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 9 2007, 03:42 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 9 2007, 02:39 PM) *
But The Uncreator zooms by DeepRoots in the Millenium Falcon (Where did he get it?!?!!) No one knows, and he is now in the lead!!

Closely followed by Darth David in a Tie Fighter, who blasts The Millenium Falcon to pieces and claims his rightful place! tongue.gif
Edit: I give Baptista a similar blasting treatment!

This post has been edited by David.C.Bond: Dec 9 2007, 03:45 PM

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 9 2007, 03:52 PM
Instructor
Then Toni just walks by everybody with Steven Seagal as his bodyguard, so no one has the courage to prevent him taking the lead.

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Iluha
Dec 9 2007, 03:56 PM
Everyone stop, shocked watching Iluha walking by in slow motion waving and smiling, hearing the rocky theme in the background, all hope was lost!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Batista
Dec 9 2007, 03:59 PM
Batista threw his guitar at Iluha, so his head exploded so he didn't see where he ran, so he felt off a cliff. Batista is back in the lead once again.

This post has been edited by Batista: Dec 9 2007, 03:59 PM

--------------------

Gear list:
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 9 2007, 04:03 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Batista was easy enough to take care of, but also taking out steven segal had to be addressed...
luckily he's an easy target...

"Oo noz im gna gt pwned"

Back in the lead!

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: Dec 9 2007, 04:08 PM

+Quote Post
Batista
Dec 9 2007, 04:09 PM
When DeepRoots was in the city getting Steven Seagal executed, he found a television with Teletubbies on, and sat down to watch long enough for Batista to regain conciousness and get back in the lead.

--------------------

Gear list:
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 9 2007, 04:10 PM
Instructor
But then Steven Seagal rised up from the ground (if you have ever watched Steven Seagal's movies, you would now that he is immortal) and threw Toni back to the lead

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 9 2007, 04:13 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Working for Deeproots,

Harry Potter knew that only the killing curse could get rid of Seagal , for good!

DeepRoots strolled into the lead, again!

+Quote Post
Batista
Dec 9 2007, 04:16 PM

Then DeepRoots got caught in a battle between Harry and Voldemort, so Batisa once more strived back into the lead.

--------------------

Gear list:
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 9 2007, 04:30 PM
Xranthoius played an amazing riff stunning everyone while I passed Batista.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 9 2007, 04:42 PM
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Dec 9 2007, 03:30 PM) *
Xranthoius played an amazing riff stunning everyone while I passed Batista.

Unfortunately Xranthoius snapped a string, so with minimal effort required, David took the lead!

+Quote Post
JVM
Dec 9 2007, 04:46 PM
Learning Roadie
This whole time, JVM has been setting up for a human cannonball shot! Jumping into the ridiculously huge cannon he flies past all competition and is now in the lead! I'm winning!

(I know biggrin.gif I didn't quite follow the rules tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by JVM: Dec 9 2007, 04:46 PM

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:40 PM