Tested Bias Amp Yesterday
Mertay
Dec 10 2015, 09:36 AM
GMC:er
When first introduced the demo had a lot of problems with my computer, friend of mine insisted for me to give it a shot again and yeah the updates till then did do the trick.

The sounds were fine when selecting amps, always needed a tweak but thats normal. The problem was it performed terrible with my (analog) pedals.

I focused on marshall sort of sounds mostly and when engaged the ts9 (in realword this is a perfect combo) it destroyed the bass freq.s or simply got an over compressed/saturated sound. Goal was a bluesy driven marshall being able to accept my overdrive and distortion pedals.

Did the tweaks in great detail, what worked most was (some might not know the transformers etc. can be bypassed) bypassing the non-preamp distorting components or decrease their coloration to an extreme but then you lose something from the sound. Its awesome being able to adjust the sound in such detail but the relationship among components are very fragile.

Compared to my current personal preset (lepou hybrit and vandal cab.s) it had a better mid balance an slightly more organic though vandal cab.s sounded better to me. Cause of the pedal problems, a little cpu hungry compared to what I have and sound not beeing very superior to the freeware I'm using, will pass this one smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Dec 10 2015, 09:37 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:11 PM