Amazing German Instrumental Band
coffeeman
Sep 25 2013, 03:30 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I've been listening to these guys 2 days in a row. What a great music they make it's if like every song was an instrumental story, amazing.

Here is the description they give on their website.

Frames deliver complex songs of an instrumental nature. Packed full of detail and perfected with their own unique sound. With a true players ease, huge guitar riffs turn into romantic melodies, driving drums travel through dark mists to find a ray of sunshine, soft piano sequences dance up an ever-building foundation until they form the perfect storm. Chapter for chapter, song for song, strings of emotion form a network to become personal stories - either real of fictional - where listeners can form an individual soundtrack for their own mental picture.

What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 25 2013, 03:40 PM
Instructor
That description and the first 2 minutes are just enough to say that I will love this album... thanks a lot for sharing this!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 25 2013, 09:44 PM
GMC:er
Thanks for sharing smile.gif if you like these guys, you may also dig MOGWAI!!

QUOTE (coffeeman @ Sep 25 2013, 10:30 AM) *
I've been listening to these guys 2 days in a row. What a great music they make it's if like every song was an instrumental story, amazing.

Here is the description they give on their website.

Frames deliver complex songs of an instrumental nature. Packed full of detail and perfected with their own unique sound. With a true players ease, huge guitar riffs turn into romantic melodies, driving drums travel through dark mists to find a ray of sunshine, soft piano sequences dance up an ever-building foundation until they form the perfect storm. Chapter for chapter, song for song, strings of emotion form a network to become personal stories - either real of fictional - where listeners can form an individual soundtrack for their own mental picture.

What do you think?

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Sep 25 2013, 11:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 25 2013, 09:40 AM) *
That description and the first 2 minutes are just enough to say that I will love this album... thanks a lot for sharing this!! smile.gif

It took me the same time to love them

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 25 2013, 03:44 PM) *
Thanks for sharing smile.gif if you like these guys, you may also dig MOGWAI!!

Wow I'm loving them. Awesome, thanks for that recommendation my friend.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:22 PM