Steve Harris - Album Now Streaming !
Ben Higgins
Sep 21 2012, 09:25 AM
Instructor
Steve Harris - British Lion is now available for streaming here at Metal Hammer:

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/steve-ha...n-metal-hammer/

I haven't listened to it yet so let's all give it a listen and share our thoughts ! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wollace03
Sep 21 2012, 10:57 AM
GMC:er
hi!

I have listened to a few songs and I think it is awesome .... not maidenish but with some 70íes prog rock feeling .. but definitely worth listening and buying .....and I will like it as long as steve harris is going on wiht maiden in the end...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 21 2012, 11:18 AM
Instructor
Yeah it's quite interesting. Nice and melodic enough to have playing whilst you're doing something.

The singer sounds like several different singers on different songs. On Judas he sounds like the guy from My Dying Bride in the verses and in the chorus he sounds like Sting ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 21 2012, 12:47 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
cool, thanks for the post dude, Ive been looking forward to hearing it.
listening to it just now..... not what I expected tbh, not too sure about it at the moment mellow.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 21 2012, 01:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 21 2012, 12:47 PM) *
cool, thanks for the post dude, Ive been looking forward to hearing it.
listening to it just now..... not what I expected tbh, not too sure about it at the moment mellow.gif

Yeah it is a bit soft isn't it ?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 21 2012, 02:45 PM
Instructor
This is very interesting! Thanks for sharing mate! I'm listening to the first track now. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Nether
Sep 21 2012, 02:48 PM
GMC:er
Yeah, thanks for sharing.

I've ear a couple of songs and can said that i would have never imagined that Steve Harris has something to do with it tongue.gif
Anyway i'm liking it.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 21 2012, 03:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 21 2012, 09:55 AM) *
Yeah it is a bit soft isn't it ?

I think that the voice makes everything sound too soft.. I imagine those tracks sing by Dickinson and it would be better! but maybe... too close to Maiden... tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:52 PM