2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Travel Destinations
klasaine
May 19 2014, 06:32 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 19 2014, 07:45 AM) *
This is a very good advice mate. I could say that this two attitudes "positive/pleasant attitude along with self-assuredness", can help us in many situations. Our life can be much easier than being in the opposite way, don't you think so?

Absolutely!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 19 2014, 10:56 PM
Instructor
Speaking of this, I was traveling in the city with all sorts of things to solve and I had to ride in a cab with a driver lady. She was really angry at the other people and she was cursing like hell. At one point she stuck a CD in the player and Iron Maiden began to rock out! I was smiling - she noticed and guess what - she started singing. At the end of the ride, she was happy, I was happy and there was no more cursing - music and a smile makes wonders doesn't it?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 20 2014, 08:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 19 2014, 10:56 PM) *
Speaking of this, I was traveling in the city with all sorts of things to solve and I had to ride in a cab with a driver lady. She was really angry at the other people and she was cursing like hell. At one point she stuck a CD in the player and Iron Maiden began to rock out! I was smiling - she noticed and guess what - she started singing. At the end of the ride, she was happy, I was happy and there was no more cursing - music and a smile makes wonders doesn't it?

That is classic ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 21 2014, 05:26 AM
I had an experience in Savannah, GA where it was a rough night until we stumbled into a open mic blues night. Everyone ended up dancing and enjoying the rest of the night.

Music is the great communicator.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 19 2014, 09:56 PM) *

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 21 2014, 08:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SeeJay @ May 21 2014, 04:26 AM) *
I had an experience in Savannah, GA where it was a rough night until we stumbled into a open mic blues night. Everyone ended up dancing and enjoying the rest of the night.

Music is the great communicator.

When I read this, the thing my mind IMMEDIATELY thought of, was this:

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 21 2014, 08:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 21 2014, 08:04 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Lionel Ritchie wasn't far from your thoughts, young C-Master !! Are you a secret fan ?? wink.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
May 21 2014, 08:30 AM
Looks like no Ghost Adventures this year. My wife is taking off next month to go help her sick mother for a 2 weeks, so we'll take our summer vacation in November at Myrtle Beach. We have a friend with a beach house down there so, looks like that will be our destination.

November in Myrtle Beach will at least be past the tourist season - the summer the place is jam-packed elbow to elbow with drunk teenagers. <----- I miss being a teenager at Myrtle Beach.

This post has been edited by Spock: May 21 2014, 08:31 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 22 2014, 08:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 21 2014, 07:14 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Lionel Ritchie wasn't far from your thoughts, young C-Master !! Are you a secret fan ?? wink.gif

Ben - you can't deny the fact that it's a good composition biggrin.gif I am not particular fan but... HELLO! IS it me you're looking for? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Spock @ May 21 2014, 07:30 AM) *
Looks like no Ghost Adventures this year. My wife is taking off next month to go help her sick mother for a 2 weeks, so we'll take our summer vacation in November at Myrtle Beach. We have a friend with a beach house down there so, looks like that will be our destination.

November in Myrtle Beach will at least be past the tourist season - the summer the place is jam-packed elbow to elbow with drunk teenagers. <----- I miss being a teenager at Myrtle Beach.

It might be a preconception, but whenever I am thinking about these summer locations in the USA, I can't help but associate them with drunk teenage people I see in the movies laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
May 22 2014, 08:59 AM
There are pretty notorious beaches in the states associated with that, Myrtle Beach is one of them.

However my Texan (converted Bulgarian) friend, who is now Romanian says there is some crazy beach festival over there as well - he sent me a video of it not long ago but I can't remember which Eastern European country is the host?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 22 2014, 09:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 22 2014, 08:04 AM) *
Ben - you can't deny the fact that it's a good composition biggrin.gif I am not particular fan but... HELLO! IS it me you're looking for? laugh.gif

You are quite right, nobody can deny the power of the Ritchie ! biggrin.gif

Plus he seems like a really cool guy as well, which is always nice to see.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 22 2014, 06:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 22 2014, 08:56 AM) *
You are quite right, nobody can deny the power of the Ritchie ! biggrin.gif

Plus he seems like a really cool guy as well, which is always nice to see.

But those dances in the 80s... bro, seriously, people had weird things in their heads back then! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 22 2014, 06:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 22 2014, 06:17 PM) *
But those dances in the 80s... bro, seriously, people had weird things in their heads back then! biggrin.gif

They also wrapped themselves in some damn weird clothes too !

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 23 2014, 03:45 AM
It went exactly like that. . . .smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 21 2014, 07:04 AM) *

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 23 2014, 07:17 AM
Instructor
This one definitely disturbed me:

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:11 PM