3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Opening For Megadeth And Motorhead This Sunday!
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 12 2012, 12:17 AM
Instructor
This SO awesome mate! I'm so happy of knowing this... your really deserve it! smile.gif

All the best with this concert and also with the possibility of playing with GN'R and Godsmack, that would be also so GREAT! smile.gif

Congrats Cosmin!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 12 2012, 03:42 AM
GMC:er
Wow! That is just so AWESOME I can barely stand it. Serious congrats man!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 11 2012, 10:24 AM) *
Dudes biggrin.gif I am totally thrilled! It's gonna be a night to remember!

If we make it at the other one where GnR and Godsmack will perform, my summer is as good as packed tongue.gif

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 12 2012, 07:43 AM
Instructor
Thanks guys! It feels a bit strange though - I am too relaxed for this laugh.gif I think that from Thursday/ Friday onwards the nervousness will be kicking in.

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jun 12 2012, 08:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
Wow! Just Wow!
Hey, you need to get a back-stage pass for a good friend or roadie who'se sole purpose of the night is to video record your band's every move, from setup-to tear down so you can share your experience with a video Cosmintary!

cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jun 12 2012, 08:26 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Holy cow I just saw this!

This is AMAZING C-man, good luck and blast' em there will ya!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 12 2012, 08:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Jun 12 2012, 07:24 PM) *
Wow! Just Wow!
Hey, you need to get a back-stage pass for a good friend or roadie who'se sole purpose of the night is to video record your band's every move, from setup-to tear down so you can share your experience with a video Cosmintary!

cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

Good one man! biggrin.gif Thanks, I will remember this tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Pourliver
Jun 12 2012, 08:43 PM
Wow that's awesome ! You are really lucky to be on the same stage as them !

You really deserve it, congrats man ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jun 12 2012, 08:48 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Dinaga @ Jun 12 2012, 07:26 PM) *
Holy cow I just saw this!

This is AMAZING C-man, good luck and blast' em there will ya!! biggrin.gif

Exactly my reaction! I just saw it also. It is bloody brilliant Cosmin smile.gif Good luck, I am sure you guys will kick axe with your performance smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 13 2012, 02:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 12 2012, 03:43 AM) *
Thanks guys! It feels a bit strange though - I am too relaxed for this laugh.gif I think that from Thursday/ Friday onwards the nervousness will be kicking in.

hahaha yeah, nervousness always appear in this important moments... check all your gear this week and enjoy it! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 13 2012, 09:16 AM
Awesome news Cosmin!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I'm sure when you get these Gigs on a regular basis you'll need a Guitar Tech as well as Jamsalot doing your Video???
wink.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Kalidia
Jun 13 2012, 09:22 AM
Learning Roadie
Congrats! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jun 13 2012, 09:24 AM
Learning Tone Master
How cool is that!?! ohmy.gif Congratulations and good luck.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2012, 11:11 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 13 2012, 01:48 AM) *
hahaha yeah, nervousness always appear in this important moments... check all your gear this week and enjoy it! smile.gif

It kinda started creeping on me man... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jun 13 2012, 08:16 AM) *
Awesome news Cosmin!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I'm sure when you get these Gigs on a regular basis you'll need a Guitar Tech as well as Jamsalot doing your Video???
wink.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif

biggrin.gif Well, why not? I could use a guitar tech, although at this point the activity would not be THAT satisfactory.. but hey we could jam more, right?

Thank you gentlemen!

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 13 2012, 12:20 PM
yeah I saw it on facebook, thats sooo awesome !

--------------------

+Quote Post
mad
Jun 13 2012, 01:55 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Big Congrats Cos! Wish you all the best for your show!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2012, 03:47 PM
Instructor
Thanks again guys!

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 14 2012, 07:51 PM
Hey Cosmin,

Glad to see and know that you'll be opening for Megadeth and Motorhead. This is awesome bro wink.gif cool.gif

Would you care asking Dave "God of Metal" Mustaine something from my behalf if possible ? smile.gif

How does he manage to sing and play those super tough riffs and sometimes even solo while singing ? I think we'd all love to know that. biggrin.gif

And Cosmin, all the best for the gig bro. Rock hard, very hard. wink.gif
I wish you get many more fans from the gig and then you be the first one among us to make it BIIIIG . You know what I mean wink.gif

I'll be very happy biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 14 2012, 10:44 PM
The Dark Canuck
So happy for you!!!

A huge huge huge congrats from Canada!! take lots of pictures and especially one of Lemmy for me smile.gif That man is the coolest dude on the planet!!

rok

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 15 2012, 12:23 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Jun 14 2012, 03:51 PM) *
Hey Cosmin,

Glad to see and know that you'll be opening for Megadeth and Motorhead. This is awesome bro wink.gif cool.gif

Would you care asking Dave "God of Metal" Mustaine something from my behalf if possible ? smile.gif

How does he manage to sing and play those super tough riffs and sometimes even solo while singing ? I think we'd all love to know that. biggrin.gif

And Cosmin, all the best for the gig bro. Rock hard, very hard. wink.gif
I wish you get many more fans from the gig and then you be the first one among us to make it BIIIIG . You know what I mean wink.gif

I'll be very happy biggrin.gif

This is a very good question! Megadeth rhythms are very difficult and I always admired Dave's capability of playing and singing at the same time those songs.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 15 2012, 09:06 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 15 2012, 04:53 AM) *
This is a very good question! Megadeth rhythms are very difficult and I always admired Dave's capability of playing and singing at the same time those songs.

Everyone will love to know how he does that. Check this out.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:00 AM