2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Truth
jstcrsn
Dec 20 2010, 12:07 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Dec 19 2010, 04:57 AM) *
Reallity - everything that you believe as true and right!, everone have his own reality. so everyone believes that believes in reality.
now what reality is right that's the real question imo.

edit: and that's what wikileaks it trying to do, showing us the real reality

and i don't think there is anything they have leaked that is a big deal
if you don't think every government does this , you need to wake up and smel lthe coffee biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 20 2010, 02:16 AM
Instructor
There's one guy who dared to say: "I am the truth"

So far no one has really taken his entitlement down. You have to consider him seriously.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 20 2010, 06:09 AM
GMC:er
Invention of Lying was a very Funny movie. If you haven't seen it, it's worth a rental. Some very big laughs smile.gif As for the Wiki Leaks scandal that seems to be going strong in the blogosphere, it's hard to argue that open government is better than closed. That said, so far nothing released has been anything really new. Just things everyone already suspected or knew already. It's mostly just embarassing for the state dept. and now Hillary Clinton has to go around and smooth all the ruffled feathers.

Once Julian takes care of the rape charges in Sweden, he could leverage this current Zeitgeist to great effect if he takes it by the horns and runs with it. Book deal, movie deal, etc. All this from a simple Wiki. smile.gif Well done there.

Todd

+Quote Post
Sugabombs
Dec 24 2010, 04:47 PM
GMC:er
This is so great. Wikileaks is working for such a good cause. A few days ago I saw a Swedish documentary about it. Brought a tear to my eye when they showed the helicopters shooting down innocent men and children. sad.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:25 PM