I Really Am Pissed Off About This.
TreyDeschamp
Apr 5 2009, 04:16 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
So I'm just watching some videos and all and somehow end up going to some dudes profile and youtube and I find this comment on a guys profile. It's about how some kid hates gays. It really made me super pissed and like I shouldnt have done I left the guy some hate message on his profile.

Here is the link scroll down and read its by the guy named TommyTom or something.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drackules

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sircraigery
Apr 5 2009, 04:22 PM
GMC:er
All coming from a guy with that has one video with sesame street?

I like your retort btw LOL.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG2610E [BKP Cold Sweat]
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E [Carbon Fiber Plastics]
Ibanez Roadstar II RS-135 [Stock]
Quest Acoustic [Stock]

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythym

Amp:
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401

'Only the dead have seen the end of the war.' - Plato

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Apr 5 2009, 04:23 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
What a difference, in Holland there are quite some gays, it became normal actually.. Well not totaly normal but.... it's not very ackward to see two guys walking on the streets tongue.gif And they are always on television over here xD

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Apr 5 2009, 04:26 PM
QUOTE (Sircraigery @ Apr 5 2009, 10:22 AM) *
All coming from a guy with that has one video with sesame street?

I like your retort btw LOL.

Haha yeah I wasnt even thinking clearly just typing through outrage haha laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 5 2009, 04:44 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
It's sad but this hateful, discriminative attitude is prevalent everywhere in society and probably always will. But be content that they are usually the dregs of society and will never amount to very much. A disrespectful attitude beckons a lack of respect upon oneself i.e. judge not lest ye be judged

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 5 2009, 04:58 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
One of the best put down lines I ever heard was a few years ago.

I was in a bar with a friend when some guys started dissing him because he was gay. Jason, my friend, walked over to them, looked them up and down and then said in a very loud voice, 'Darling you have nothing to fear from me. You're far too ugly for my taste.' Shut the ignorant 'gay basher' up very quickly biggrin.gif .

(Very sadly Jason died a few years back sad.gif ).

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
berko
Apr 5 2009, 05:05 PM
This is only sad because the guy is only a very young teenager and he is just picking up his parent's values. Still, it must be a very strong influence if he starts his frenzy even on a youtube channel comment column...

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Apr 5 2009, 05:40 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Apr 5 2009, 10:58 AM) *

I was in a bar with a friend when some guys started dissing him because he was gay. Jason, my friend, walked over to them, looked them up and down and then said in a very loud voice, 'Darling you have nothing to fear from me. You're far too ugly for my taste.' Shut the ignorant 'gay basher' up very quickly biggrin.gif .

Hahaha that is great!
Sorry to hear about your friend.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
sted
Apr 5 2009, 06:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Dont feed the tolls mate!! they are looking for people to rile, just thank god that you have had a better upbringing than this idiot and move on.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 5 2009, 11:03 PM
Instructor
My advice is don't get to involved in what that kid says. He's only 13, kids in that age don't have a formed personality yet, and it is to blame their parents. There are a lot of people who are just not treated well and wind up with a retarted view on the world, so just ignore these kinds of things and spend your life time and nerves on something more convenient for you.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 6 2009, 06:07 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Apr 5 2009, 05:58 PM) *

Haha, great comment on his part biggrin.gif
I'm sorry about your friend sad.gif

+Quote Post
Jesse
Apr 6 2009, 06:19 AM
Lol Did any of you get this PM on youtube too?

TommyTom1394 has sent you a message:
im confused.
ok im just choosing u of all the people that hav visited my channel lately and left comments about gays. i hav no idea wat yall are talking about. i dont ever remember saying anything about gays. maybe my friend got on my account or somethink. could u please send me a link to watever it is that i supposedly said. thanks and sorry for the confusion.

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Sircraigery
Apr 6 2009, 07:42 AM
QUOTE (Jesse @ Apr 6 2009, 06:19 AM) *
Lol Did any of you get this PM on youtube too?

TommyTom1394 has sent you a message:
im confused.
ok im just choosing u of all the people that hav visited my channel lately and left comments about gays. i hav no idea wat yall are talking about. i dont ever remember saying anything about gays. maybe my friend got on my account or somethink. could u please send me a link to watever it is that i supposedly said. thanks and sorry for the confusion.

I just looked at the kid wrote the hate comment 10 months ago haha.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG2610E [BKP Cold Sweat]
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E [Carbon Fiber Plastics]
Ibanez Roadstar II RS-135 [Stock]
Quest Acoustic [Stock]

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythym

Amp:
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401

'Only the dead have seen the end of the war.' - Plato

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Apr 6 2009, 09:47 PM
haha he didnt say that to me that nicely he told me to get off of his ass haha

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Wim Novak
Apr 10 2009, 08:59 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 5 2009, 04:03 PM) *
My advice is don't get to involved in what that kid says. He's only 13, kids in that age don't have a formed personality yet, and it is to blame their parents. There are a lot of people who are just not treated well and wind up with a retarted view on the world, so just ignore these kinds of things and spend your life time and nerves on something more convenient for you.

Ivan! I'm 12 and I have a good personality tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 11 2009, 10:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sergei Polusmiak @ Apr 10 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Ivan! I'm 12 and I have a good personality tongue.gif

I didn't say you don't have a good personality my friend, I said people at young age don't have formed personality yet. This is completely normal tho, nothing unusual, we've all been there.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Apr 11 2009, 11:37 PM
He's attack us young people! Get him! lol kiddin laugh.gif

lol @ the comments...
One of my best friends is gay, I have nothing against him and he's a pretty good mate.

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:12 PM