Good Bad Problem?
Robwylde
Jan 29 2008, 04:58 AM
GMC:er
Does anyone else struggle with finishing a lesson. With soooo many great lessons I fall in the trap of starting to many and not finishing enough unsure.gif This isn't a good habit I know. I've started using the bookmark and only practicing them (around 5).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Jan 29 2008, 05:06 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Robwylde @ Jan 28 2008, 10:58 PM) *
Does anyone else struggle with finishing a lesson. With soooo many great lessons I fall in the trap of starting to many and not finishing enough unsure.gif This isn't a good habit I know. I've started using the bookmark and only practicing them (around 5).

I would say to make sure you learn ALL of each lesson at a speed you can handle. It's fine if you don't learn the whole thing up to speed, because you can work on that. But the lessons are very short, you should definitely attempt to learn each lesson.

If you have too many lessons going now, then drop some. They aren't going anywhere. I think it's important that you focus and master a lesson. If you don't, how can you go about learning a song? They're much longer than the lessons.

Just some thoughts.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 29 2008, 05:08 AM
GMC:er
yeah it is tempting, but i always finish a lesson... Unless i have to go somewhere... Unfortunately i will stay on one lesson for hours til i get it at the same speed bps as the instructor.. I was messing with box 3 in this lesson for hours yesterday til i got it down at the same speed and sounding clear... Now i can do the whole lesson at the same speed, but i have to be warmed up.. Im even adding harmonics to it to make it sound more metal... Probably messed with that box 3 for about 3 hours straight.. took awhile to get it sounding clear..
Heres the lesson

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-gu...for-beginners2/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 29 2008, 12:03 PM
Instructor
You just need to get a little more organized man, and make a habit of learning everything you play from point A to point B. It will definitely be a good habit smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 29 2008, 01:06 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Well see it this way - new lessons aren't going to go away..Just see them as inspiration to finish what you started so you can work on them also.. wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:00 PM