Pedalboard Power Supplies, T-rex Fuel tank, Voodo Labs Pedal Power, Dunlop Brick etc.
PanicProne
Jul 9 2008, 11:17 AM
GMC:er
Allright. Simple as the Title says. This thread is about Power supplies for pedalboards.
What is the best option?

A big power supply? Which one?
Voodo Labs Pedal Power Series? T-Rex Fuel Tank Series? Dunlop DC Brick? SoundLab Pedal Power ? Other?

Or should you just stick to small ones like the Boss PSA and settle with plugging in a million of them before you can start playing? Is it worth it?

Suggestions, comments and opinions please.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Jul 9 2008, 11:21 AM
Instructor
VooDooLabs Pedal Power 2

Burkey Flatline

http://www.burkey.nl/flatliner%20engels.htm

No Digital StepDown Transformer, they can damage your stuff

Period

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Joe Kataldo: Jul 9 2008, 11:22 AM

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 9 2008, 04:41 PM
Instructor
I use Boss adapter that came with BCB60 pedalboard, it's a 1000mA, 9V one and serves me well. Maybe if some pedals have high power consumption or if it is a custom pedalboard they need a big pro power unit.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 9 2008, 05:49 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I also use BCB60 , it has its boss power supply (really small in size) and 1000mA 9v..Its connected to a cable with a large number of extensions so you can plug a lot of pedals to it (its in series)...So 1000mA power adapter with extension cord that enables you to plug in lots of pedals to the same adapter should be sufficient for you...But if you have a custom pedalboard with some pedals running 24v than you need some of these specials adapters you mentioned..

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:00 AM