It Arrived, zoom g9.2 tt
Captain Insaino
Sep 3 2010, 11:33 PM
GMC:er
So I have been eye balling this thing for two months now, reading all about it, wandering if its worth it. You know all the work that goes into a product before you pull the trigger on a large investment. (To me anything over $100 bones is a large investment.) I finaly did the dead and ordered it off a reputable web site for a good price (no shipping costs). Waited all week for it to arrive, and finaly last night it showed up at my door while I was out running errunds. I got home at 10 pm took it in the house, unwrapped the thing from the big ugly brown box and placed it on the dinning room table.

As I was about to open the manual I hear this faint voice coming form inside my head saying, you better not, or you will be up all night messing with it and you have to be up at 5am to go to work. sad.gif So with a saddend heart I place the board back in the box with all its beautifyl technical data in the users manual and head for bed.

So I have been sitting here all day waiting to go home to mess with my new toy. I cant believe I went to bed instead of checking out new gear. I must really be getting old. Of course because I have somehting to look farward to tongiht at home this has been the slowest day of my life.

Well when I do get a chance to mess with it Ill send you guys some pictures and a small review if your interested. I you want to know what Im talking about check it out here.
http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/g92tt/

CI

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:47 PM