The Rocky Story
Ben Higgins
May 17 2012, 09:29 AM
Instructor
I found a really inspirational interview with Sly Stallone, talking about the creation of Rocky. It goes to show how even those who are ultra successful had to start from really meagre beginnings and not only that, they still encounter setbacks and unexpected twists along the way. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
May 17 2012, 11:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
Great interview! Thanks for sharing that ~ I had no idea he wrote the script? wow.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 18 2012, 07:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ May 17 2012, 11:42 PM) *
Great interview! Thanks for sharing that ~ I had no idea he wrote the script? wow.

Yeah, it's a great example of somebody having something they believe in.. is tempted to compromise for money but doesn't, even though it's taking a risk. I love it smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
May 18 2012, 05:22 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Great story! I'll have to watch the rest of that series. There is a lot of cool interviews with Sly on the Rocky Balboa bonus dvd.

I think Sly wrote and directed most of the Rocky series. I believe he had a heavy hand in writing the Rambo series too. What a genius.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 18 2012, 06:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ May 18 2012, 05:22 PM) *
Great story! I'll have to watch the rest of that series. There is a lot of cool interviews with Sly on the Rocky Balboa bonus dvd.

I think Sly wrote and directed most of the Rocky series. I believe he had a heavy hand in writing the Rambo series too. What a genius.

Yeah he is definitely an inspiring dude ! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:18 PM