6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
World Cup, World Cup fans
liveOASISforever
Jun 20 2014, 10:57 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jun 20 2014, 09:10 AM) *
England in big trouble too....probably too much donuts! laugh.gif

Suarez is just to good.Even if England were to get into the knockout stages I think they would really struggle with some of the performances unexpected teams have showed.

QUOTE (Hajduk @ Jun 20 2014, 09:30 AM) *
Thanks liveOasisforever smile.gif now we have to beat Mexico

I believe that Croatia can do it.They deserved a better result of Brazil. Good luck smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Jun 23 2014, 07:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Netherlands played their 3rd match. Pretty amazing that they scored 10 goals in 3 matches and group winner with 9 points. Many people in my country didn't expect this at the start of the tournament. Next round here we come!

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jun 24 2014, 10:43 AM
Learning Rock Star
well what a damn shame sad.gif Croatia didn't even play in the second half against Mexico, hard to watch. We need a coach other than former players.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 24 2014, 11:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
I've been loving this world cup! One of the best I've seen! So many goals and quite a lot of good games!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 24 2014, 12:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Brazil did well last night, that's a happy wife, which means I'm happy!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 24 2014, 08:05 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I cant believe Suarez bit someone AGAIN! ohmy.gif thats 3 times ( I know of ) that he's been caught on camera biting someone!
Im also amazed at the restraint by the guy(s) who got bitten. if it was me..... he wouldn't have any teeth left to do it again!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jun 24 2014, 08:13 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 24 2014, 11:05 PM) *
I cant believe Suarez bit someone AGAIN! ohmy.gif thats 3 times ( I know of ) that he's been caught on camera biting someone!
Im also amazed at the restraint by the guy(s) who got bitten. if it was me..... he wouldn't have any teeth left to do it again!

He's gonna be out for sure !

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jun 24 2014, 08:42 PM
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 24 2014, 08:05 PM) *

You would think that he would of learned his lesson by now. Hew didn't help his case by going down holding his teeth laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jun 24 2014, 09:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
He's the Mike Tyson of soccer. There taking him to court ( Fifa) is apperently!

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 24 2014, 09:50 PM
QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ Jun 24 2014, 02:42 PM) *
You would think that he would of learned his lesson by now. Hew didn't help his case by going down holding his teeth laugh.gif

I thought the same thing. What an idiot!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 25 2014, 08:34 AM
Learning Roadie
What a way to represent your country!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 25 2014, 08:42 AM
Felt like Hannibal Lector was on the field... dry.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 25 2014, 04:56 PM
Instructor
Argentina VS Nigeria NOW!!!

I'll be out for 90 minutes guys. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Jun 25 2014, 06:39 PM
Biting on your tongue already? They seem to be winning.. Hope that they keep it up. *fingers crossed*

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 25 2014, 05:56 PM) *
Argentina VS Nigeria NOW!!!

I'll be out for 90 minutes guys. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Jeroen: Jun 25 2014, 06:40 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 26 2014, 02:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Jun 25 2014, 02:39 PM) *
Biting on your tongue already? They seem to be winning.. Hope that they keep it up. *fingers crossed*

3-2 and two goals marked by Messi. It has been a very cool to see match. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jun 27 2014, 02:29 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero

The group stage of the World Cup has been fun to watch. cool.gif I was biting my nails today watching USA vs. Germany and waiting for the final result from Ghana vs. Portugal. USA were outmatched by Germany today, even though we were able to give them a good fight and almost rallied a late equalizer.

Now onto the Round of 16! I'm looking forward to some great matches. Netherlands vs. Mexico/ Brazil vs. Chile/ Argentina vs. Switzerland… and of course USA vs. Belgium.

--------------------

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jun 27 2014, 06:40 AM
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Jun 27 2014, 02:29 AM) *
The group stage of the World Cup has been fun to watch. cool.gif I was biting my nails today watching USA vs. Germany and waiting for the final result from Ghana vs. Portugal. USA were outmatched by Germany today, even though we were able to give them a good fight and almost rallied a late equalizer.

Now onto the Round of 16! I'm looking forward to some great matches. Netherlands vs. Mexico/ Brazil vs. Chile/ Argentina vs. Switzerland… and of course USA vs. Belgium.

Congratulations USA more than deserved to go through smile.gif Belgium has some great players but I expected them to play a lot better as a team during the group stages. I think USA have a great chance of beating them.

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Jun 29 2014, 06:01 PM
Netherlands playing against Mexico right now in a 38 degree hot stadium. Pffff, I hope we will win, but I'm not quite sure...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jun 29 2014, 07:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
So now you will face Greece or Costa Rica

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jun 29 2014, 07:06 PM
Tone Seeker
What a shot from Sneijder cool.gif
I'm pleased that Holland won but the same time feel sorry for Mexico. But this is football !

This post has been edited by WeePee: Jun 29 2014, 07:07 PM

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:17 PM